Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Bendy
Group Admin

Who's your favorite Robot?

Mine is Bender from Futurama.

Bender or Sweetie Bot

(enable subtitles)

Because it is a giant samurai robot armed piloted by Sanger Zonvolt who is the best giant robot pilot ever.

Bender, Metal Sonic, the DragonZord from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and the God Gundam aka Burning Gundam from G Gundam

Any robot, or specifically a synthetic life form? And what about pure AI such as the Battle Network version of Mega Man?

For me, it breaks down to:
Lifeless Robot:
Wing Zero Deathscythe, the God of Destruction Death

Living Robot:
I want to say Voltron, but he/they are too borderline/feral to really count. Ditto Big O. I guess that leaves Astro Boy.

Pure AI:
Shodan. Gods, someone needs to make System Shock 3. :pinkiecrazy:

...and because no list of robots is complete without at least a nod to the guy...
Best Robotic Space Jesus:
Orion Pax/Optimus Prime.

My self...
My name is StarBOT...

Favorite robot has to be Yes Man from Fallout New Vegas and by extension the other Securitrons.

The coolest thing is that the securitron body can have various other AI and programs uploaded into it and the AI can move about wirelessly or upload to a new body if the securitron body is destroyed.

Of course, everyone's favorite mechanized pony:

Also Transformers:

The Deathscythe Hell:

And my first favs. Daiku Maryu Gaiking and Kotetsu Jeeg.
Or how they're called in my country, El Gladiador and El Vengador:

razor

just look at my profile pic

Data from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" or Wall-E from the film of the same name. I like them for different reasons, though. Data, I like for holding up a mirror to humanity and being one of the best characters in sci-fi ever. Wall-E because he's cute and great example of free will triumphing over determinism, and I find that inspiring.

Sorry if this is a necro post, by the way; I just joined the group and I wanted to chip in. :)

A little late, but my favorite has to go to Final Dancouga, with Gunbuster coming in a close second. Banpreos, Hi-Nu Gundam, and the Scopedog occupy the rest of my top 5.

Lopez from red vs blue or sweetie bot

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13