Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
bracatus
Group Admin

Good news, everyone! Thanks to our relentless resistance, the evil tyrant Poultron has finally given in and released Knighty, who has regained full control over fimfiction. According to an official statement by Knighty regarding yesterday's events, Poultron's takeover was merely a ruse, but it is obvious that this explanation was one of Poultron's conditions of surrender.

Now that Knighty is back, we are finally free from the bounds of Poultron's unrightful laws and free from the oppression of gold membership. Most importantly, we are free to give our stories the humanity they need. All this would not have been possible without our united effort!

Let us celebrate Knighty's return, let us celebrate the restoration of our fimfiction, and let us celebrate the magic of friendship that led us to victory. Today is a glorious day.

Huzzah! To everyone, a true Huzzah!
And on April Fool's Day was when it happened... :rainbowderp:Ugh, we fell for it. We fell for knighty's prank, didn't we. Oh, the stupidity levels I sense!

So what do we do know?
I mean we as still a group do we just disband?
That would be sad:applecry:
I'm sure we could still be useful in other means?

akk.li/pics/anne.jpg

This is awesome! I can't believe we did it!

Permanent Temporary
Group Admin

839477>>839486>>839678>>840009
...And What Did We Learn From This Episode?

We may have won this time, but there will always be those looking to hinder and deny us our way of life. That's why this group must continue to exist, to serve the purpose of safeguarding HiE's right to exist!

Also: when was I made an admin of the group? I'm not complaining, but I totally wasn't present for the ceremony...

840242>>840242
That's great::pinkiehappy:
So, can we post stories here too. I'm only asking because I mean right now we're kind of up in the air?
Oh, congratulation on being an admin too :twilightsmile:

Good luck to all and hope for the Future

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7