Plan 9 from Equestria. 366 members · 2,024 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Umachan
Group Admin

I am pleased to announce the creation of a new group called "Story Redemption". Think of it as a get out of jail free card. Sorry, did I say free? Nothing in this world is truly free when you get down to it. No, to get your story out of this group and into that one is going to take effort.

In order for a story to be redeemed the author will need to display that they have grown as an author. Their story as well as themselves will need to be put to the test. To be even considered you will need the following:

1) At least 10 more thumbs up than thumbs down and these are ones that are legitimately given. You can't go begging for them from your friends or followers.
2) A clear progression or improvement in the story. This could be as simple as proper spelling, grammar and story flow. Or it could be more difficult like the removal or modification of things people found offensive in your story.
3) A good attitude. You'll get better service by at least being polite
4) Anything else I can come up with that I haven't necessarily thought of yet.

The process for this shall be simple. You will send me a PM requesting, politely, that your story be removed. Please understand that if I don't immediately get back to you that I'm not ignoring you. I will read your story and if needed get some of the other mods to do so as well. If we feel it's improved enough and it passes the other points then it will be removed and sent to Story Redemption.

Any public or forum posts requesting this will be ignored and might very well work against you. Any attitude will result in you receiving attitude in return, and possibly the chance that your story stays where it is.

With this new group, you should hold admin hirings. So as to cover the basis.

For both Plan 9 and Redemption.

3266751 I agree with Kabar on that.

If it comes down to it, I'll leave Plan 9 and admin for that group. Don't get me wrong, railing on idiots is fun but (potentially) helping idiots is more useful. :rainbowlaugh:

Umachan
Group Admin

The exact details and who can do what will need to be hammered out but that can wait. It's Mother's Day this weekend, finals are done and I've got a train to catch in a little less than an hour. My Mom is going to freak when she sees me.

See you all in a few.

A'ight.

I toss my hat into the future possible admin pool, though.

3266782 Train safe :twilightsmile:

3266751 genuis Spoderman would be proud

3267324 What the unholy fuck? :rainbowlaugh:

It's probably what Happy would draw if we gave him LSD :rainbowlaugh:

3268349 That's the best reaction I have seen in a while :rainbowlaugh:

Umachan
Group Admin

I know you are but nobody cares.

It's Amtrak. I really hate Amtrak.

Spoderman has swag. But he's got nothing on Dolan.

3273246 4/20 tri agen fgt

Gooby is the best doe

Umachan
Group Admin

I'm sorry I don't find you attractive. Just move on with your life. You'll be happier in the end.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15