Plan 9 from Equestria. 366 members · 2,024 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Umachan
Group Admin

Some Sperglord, who totally doesn't care what people say for realsies yet deletes comments and blocks people, has gotten his knickers in a twist over comments made on his story: "Brave Heart's Visit".

He wants us to know that he really doesn't care what people think of his stories and the only reason he sperged out was because of his autism. But that's totally not a crutch or anything. No. He's just getting that out there.

So here's the question. Do these fools honestly think that if they say, "I don't care what you think" and then go and delete comments later that we'll still believe them?

Well, the stories gone.

Too bad I missed it, I was having a rather interesting chat with Dakari King (Brave little unicorn Starfleet) for a few hours.

He got mad.

Umachan
Group Admin

Dakari King Mikan? Holy crap, that guy's stories are terrible.

And you didn't miss much. He said that he didn't care what people thought, I fired back that he wasn't fooling anybody because he totally was. Then he blocked me and deleted my comments. Then another poster commented on that, he got all spergy and admitted he had Assburgers but that totally wasn't an excuse or a crutch.

He then deleted all the comments and killed the story. Now he's whining about how he needs to take time off from all this because we're a bunch of meanie pants.

The end bit

I slayed a King. He didn't get the username.

Umachan
Group Admin

That was funnay. So were you Kingslayer or Syeekoh?

Edit: Sorry, didn't read back. My mistake. Kingslayer.

3181303 It happens on everything, one person will say they don't give a shit, when they actually really give a lot of shits. :ajbemused:

Kingslayer.

In this one we discussed taxs about halfway down:
It begins

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7