Gods,Deities,spirits and Monsters 1,319 members · 923 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Was thinking of having the relationship be like fluttercord, but the being eventually wants more in the fic, and he spends a few chapters trying to confess to her, but she is too oblivious to realize.

Whereas Discord is just chaos, my guy is the duality of fact and fiction, basically being capable of making the impossible possible. His title and name is "Yog'rizzicth; manifestation of the Eldritch truth and Stygian deceit

^Powerful being oc

^Cover

compare/contrast between Yog and Discord

ok, so this spirit meets pinkie, and for some reason, only she can actually see him. He can interact with the physical world, but cannot be seen or heard. Pinkie is his only friend for years, and he becmes very protective and caring towards her
Eventually Ep.1 happens, and Nightmare Moon tries to hurt Pinkie to disable the friendship cannon
He steps in the way, taking the hit and restraining her and getting hit with the Elements of Harmony, which not only make him visible and audible to everyone, but make his powers awaken. Turns outhe was under a powerful curse that made im incorporeal and invisible
In the time he has known her, he has developed feelings for Pinkie, romantic ones, but he keeps failing at every attempt to confess

^basic story premise that i have since built on

IT MEANS GET STARTED YA FOO! WE NEEEED THIIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!:pinkiegasp::pinkiesad2:🀩🀩🀩🀩😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍

if your character is incorporeal (as in physically not existing) how is he able to interact with other things/beings?

And how would the elements of harmony affect him if he’s incorporeal?

And regarding what he resembles/represents, it would make more sense regarding the power(s) he has that he represents the dualism between fact and fiction. Being able to bend and twist any laws of reality to a better/higher degree than Discord with his chaos based magic.

because he was incomplete, and needed a massive influx of magic to fully form, and that is what I have in mind, with the fact and fiction

No. No we don't.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8