Gods,Deities,spirits and Monsters 1,320 members · 930 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

i posted this on other forums on the internet but I haven't received any replies as of yet. I want to write a story featuring goblins, but I know next to nothing about them, and there are so many variations on them. I was inspired to feature them in my next story after reading the poem Goblin Market by Christina Rossetti, but after looking around the internet I can't find any good information on goblins. Does anybody have any insight?

you could try warhammer's versions of goblins they actually have a backstory

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I don't know diddly-squat about Warhammer. I don't think I can do a crossover justice, that's why I avoid doing them, but I'll still look into them.

Read fairytales and make stuff up. Goblins are creatures of myth and folklore, so you're not going to find anything "official" or comprehensive.

4779097 could you try the goblins from that steam game ....styx, master of shadows? in it goblins were originally orc's who contacted a magical substance called Amber that turn them into Goblins. Goblin, as far as the main character styx. is a smart, magic using goblin thief and assassin.

hope that helps

4779080 you could base them off of WoW

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7