SpikeBelle 703 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 85 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 85

NP
I have a slight bigger problem, because we are best friends, but can't disscus shipping, cuz she ships FlutterMac, I ship Cheeriler x Big Mac, she ship SweetieMash and Spike x nobody, and I ship SpikeBell and ButtonSeed.
We only agree upon shipping Pinkie x Dounat Joe! :applejackunsure:

......................Why do you ship all of my shippings..................

Lol we have WAY too much in common!

.....don't know.....
LoL
Yep. My first shipping ever was AppleDash. I practically ship Applejavk x main six of your choice ( I'm less found of Rarijack though, but a good Quality Rarijack fic is as good as anything else!). The only Applejack ships I have trouble with is Applejack x Caramel (because I ship Nurse Red Heart x Caramel) Applejack x Big Mac.....
What about you?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3205732 Wait a minute, if Hasbro asked that person to get rid of those videos, than that means that ButtonBelle is an illegal ship. I wonder how they feel about that.

I'm OK with Carmel X Applejack but it's annoying because they only I interacted with each other 2 times and both times they yelled at each other! Also, Carmel doesn't look all that much country like and I never thought of Carmel X Nurse RedHeart but I'll check it out :pinkiehappy: and I don't get RariJack I mean really, they don't have anything in common and don't get me started on Big Mac X Applejack :pinkiesick:
I'm good with AppleDash and TwiJack the other Applejack X Main Six shippings I'm fine with :) and I agree a good RariJack fic is good with me :D
I don't really like Yaoi or Yuri all that much though but recently I been fine with same gender shippings (I'm good with real life people like that just talking about shippings)

This is what Hasbro wrote about SweetieMash/ButtonBelle :yay:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3219518 do they know about the fanfiction type sites?

I don't think so and besides, even if they did they wouldn't care much because it's all fan-made I'm sure but they MIGHT do some thing to SweetieMash fanfictions on other sites possibly
Because Jan Animations's videos were a great deal for being so popular and some thought it was canon or something unlike fanfictions with FAN with their names :rainbowhuh:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3219529 not so much on DA or Fanfiction.net. There are hardly any ButtonBelle fics on that site. Around 30 SpikeBelle fics. You might be right. We know we don't own the show, just writing stories about it. For some, it could be practice to become a famous writer. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I think they'll leave this site alone along with Fanfiction.net.

Oh.... we're clones! :twilightoops:
Some more unusual ships I like: CocoSandwich, Fluttershy x Zecora, Toffe Truffel x Breaburn, Fiddlesticks x Breaburn!

Wow clones..... :twilightoops:
Unusual ships I kinda like:
:rainbowdetermined2::heart::raritywink:
:twilightsmile::heart::ajsmug:
:applecry::heart::scootangel:
(Only 3 three Yuri shippings I kinda like for some reason O_o)
FILLY Rarity X YOUNG Big Mac like the CMC's age lol
Twilight X Doctor Whooves (I never understood DoctorDerpy but if you like that pair I respect your opinion)
Pinkie Pie X Doctor Whooves (CRACK SHIP TIME! XD)

Ships I find funny and have laughs seeing fanart of:
Luna X Discord (I want to see Celestia's reaction lol :trollestia:)
Queen Chrysalis X King Sombra
Fluttershy X Rainbow Blitz (Boy version of Rainbow Dash)
Rarity X Rainbow Blitz

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3208466 3208579 hate to say this, but both of you guys got beat. Of course, we have no idea which direction this story will go.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/164519/of-scales-and-buttons

It's already in the ButtonBelle group, so I'm somewhat worried.

:rainbowdetermined2::heart::raritywink: is a quit fun shipping!
TWIJACK!!!
I'm DoctorDerpy fan, but I could see it work out!:trixieshiftright:
Crack Shipmtime!:yay:
Lunacord!:heart:
Chrysalis x Sombra, not so bad, not so bad....:trixieshiftleft:

3208722 ah, i'm not too worried. that story doesn't have much of a market or critical praise for the moment - one could probably make a story similar in concept and not have to worry about people getting upset for using someone eles's idea

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3223312 I did go more original with my stories, but The Pony King is somewhat close to a Disney movie, but at the same time, not close at all. Such as the bad things happening to Pinkie. And since we have no idea how that persons story will turn out and if it does got towards ButtonBelle (traitor jk) you could do towards SpikeBelle.

3223376 of course i'd go toward SpikeBelle :heart: :raritywink: i'll give it a few more chapters to see what he's trying to do with it so i can make mine original

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

3117848 Well what got be into this ship would have to be expanding my horizon even do my favorite Spike ships are Rarity, Applejack, and Luna, I thought that it would be fun to read different fics and stories and SpikeBelle does not disappoint.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3223383 I have it under my read later to see how it goes.

Queen Chrsylasic X Sombra I'm OK with my sis typed that lol!
Wow, I thought I was the only one who likes Lunacord....
:derpytongue2:

Your kidding me?!:pinkiegasp: the only one Discord should date is one of the royal pony sisters! (Can't decide who, I'm a faithful shipper of both Celesticord and Lunacord!)

Yeah, sadly Lunacord is underrated :trixieshiftleft:
Also, I like CelestiaCord fanart but Celestia does tend to get annoy at him a lot :applejackunsure:
But if any Discord X Royal Pony Sister were to be canon....
I can't choose......... :twilightoops:
I'd like to see any one happening XD

Mm
Yes!!! It have to be canon, like aunt Twilight!:flutterrage:

For me, it was the oic of them at the Wedding, but I stilk shipped Spike with Rarity but as I saw fan art for the ship I began to have it as my OTP

YES!!!!'!!!:flutterrage:
You know about aunt Twilight?

(It's me MLPTMNTLPS I had to make a new account don't ask)
No, I don't know about Aunt Twilight I was wondering what Aunt Twilight was, what is it?

Ywilight becom an aunt. Pk, won't ask even if I'm wondering.

Interesting,
IT MUST BE CANNON AT ONCE! :trollestia:

It's going to be canon, duh!

The Fields of Ice
Group Admin

3117848 I thought it was cute from the start. Also Rarity annoyed me... until I realized I'm a lot like her. Like a lot. Plus Sweetie is my favorite CMC.

3117885 I managed to get into it more than Sparity after I discovered Sonic X MLP.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 85