Romance is Magic! 1,723 members · 5,383 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

So, what are everyones favorite shippings? This IS a romance group after all. Here are mine:

Rainbow/Soarin

Soarin/Spitfire

Anything that has to do with Nurse Redheart

So yeah. Anyone else?

1516826 Twilestia, Rarijack... Other than that, nada.

1516826 I'm a sucker for Discolight.

I don't claim to understand it, but it's there.

A way!

TwiShy my favorite, AppleDash my second favorite! :pinkiehappy:

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

I like Rarlight, Twiluna, Rarishy and all of those famous background couples, Lyrbon, OctaScratch etc.

1517240Twiluna and Twilestia aren't that bad, just over done.

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

1517473 I hate Twilestia and only some Twilunas are actually good. So far I haven`t read a good one. I`m just saying that those shippings intrigue me, not that I actually like them per say. I do happen to like all of the background shippings though.

Overdone, but I don't care- Twilight x Trixie, Rarijack

Underdone, let's do more- Cheerilee x Twilight, Rarity x Luna

Don't get it: Twilight x Mac, Twilight x Celestia, Pinkie x Applejack

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

1517764 Why don`t you like ApplePie?

Maybe I've just never seen a good enough story? I get the idea of opposites attracting (see- Rarijack) but I think that Applejack's inherent seriousness and Pinkie's inherent nothing is ever serious would just be an impossible roadblock. And so I can't buy it.

I do have Taken for granite on read later, and that's supposed to be good.

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

1517946 I haven`t read a story with the pair yet. I do have some reasons why they go together. I don`t know if they would definitely make a nice pair, but they do have a solid story line going on with the two.

1.) They have things in common. They`re both earth ponies who grew up on farms. They both bake.
2.) Opposites attract kind of thing.
3.) Pinkie Pie apparently doesn`t know how to buck according to the last episode so Applejack could teach her. Applejack tried to plan the reunion and couldn`t make it fun so Pinkie Pie can teach her how to plan a proper party/get together.
4.) Both of them had destinies that were different until they changed them. Applejack wanted to be fancy. Pinkie Pie was going to farm rocks. AJ ended up as a farmer and Pinkie ended up as a baker/party planner. That`s completely different from their original plans and they could talk about how their lives ended up and stuff.
4.) How could you be terrible with a name like ApplePie?

I don`t know what they will be like together. All I know is that I have to write a romance between the two of them because of a story that everyone demands sequels to of mine.

You write it, I'll read it.

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

1519276 I`ll tell you when because that`s pretty far into the future. I`m still writing the first story right now. Then, I need to write a sequel and then a whatever the third one in a series is called. That third one is the ApplePie story. By the time the first one is done, relatively soon, it will be two hundred pages. The other two will be that long or longer I hope.

By the time the first one is done, relatively soon, it will be two hundred pages. The other two will be that long or longer I hope.

:rainbowderp:

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

1519621 I don`t know if that`s good or bad.

200 pages? Long or longer?

That's just impressive.

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

1519716 Thank you! It`s not done, but I know for a fact that mathematically, it will equal 200 pages or more.

2034170Hmm. I think thats one that hasn't been over done. My God!

http://gifreactions.tumblr.com/post/51902906831

So long as we don't start flinging fecal matter at each other up in here...

AppleDash is my lead pairing, followed by Vinyltavia.

I don't actively ship any other pairings, truthfully. Every once in awhile, when one of the Twilestia fics that I got to reading updates, I'll give that a read. Flarity doesn't offend me either, nor does Twixie.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21