Romance is Magic! 1,723 members · 5,383 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I like to know if there is any stories like below. If not, here is a story idea.

Two of the Main6 may or may not be secretly dating. The others try to secretly set them up, but the two find out and plan to trolling the others. (If they are not secretly dating; they fall in love while trolling the others.)
The "Secretly setting up" could be many things. Blind date, leaving them along with each other (ex. "I know we all planed to go, but some work just pop'ed up and I can't."), asking one of them to go get something from the other, setup to run into each other, ....

Some ideas for the Trolling:
If dating: they act like they would never date a person like the other person (ex. blind date: "I am glad you are at lest setting me up with a stallion. Everyone thinks I like Mares.").
OR
They make it look like the things the others are doing, are driving them apart (ex. Get into a argument and stop being friends.)

This came from that fact that Fic's where two of the main6 get setup on blind dates and everything is fine; irks me. Blind dates should be used to meet a person you don't know; not force you to date someone you do. If I was put into something like that,In real life, I would be pissed at my friends for not being honest with me.

(If they are not secretly dating; they fall in love while trolling the others.)

You mean like that film The Proposal with Sandra Bullock? If so, then no, I haven't seen anything like that on this site.

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

3230605 I have. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/40829/i-do It's slightly different, but it's close enough.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4