Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Title: Dark Side of the Rainbow

Tags: Rainbow Dash, Comedy/Dark (obviously optional)

Description: When it comes to flying, Rainbow Dash is a force to be reckoned with. Still, she feels that while her aerial skill is nearly second to none, it lacks a certain... Flashiness. In order to rectify this, She calls upon her newly-crowned friend to cast a spell on her, granting her a permanent soundtrack that adjusts to her activities. At first, Rainbow is thrilled, but when the soundtrack begins dictating her actions, rather than the other way around, will she be able to regain control of herself?

Notes: First off, the Title is a reference to the combination of the movie "The Wizard of Oz," and Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" album, where the album is played in sync with the movie, and seems to match up with quite a bit of it. I tried it when I was younger, and while it is likely all coincidental, it was still pretty eerie how much of it matched up.

I would also like to say that I can see this story going the light-hearted comedic route, or going into something far darker and more sinister. I suppose it would really be up to the author.

Shadowed Rainbow
Group Contributor

933127 Now that sounds like an interesting idea...

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

934191I know, I know, it's been nearly half a year since you expressed interest in this idea, but would you like to throw cheese at it and claim it?

Shadowed Rainbow
Group Contributor

1688460 Wow, I totally forgot about this!:pinkiegasp: And I'm also really surprised no one else posted about it.:rainbowlaugh: This could be so much fun - not to mention I could have it take a pretty dang dark turn if I ended up having songs like Legal Assassin from Repo the Genetic Opera...:pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

1689709Well, all you have to do is throw cheese at it, and the idea is yours to write as you wish.

Shadowed Rainbow
Group Contributor

933127>>1703040 I think considering things, I thus throw cheese and claim it!:rainbowlaugh::twilightsmile:

Now I'll just need to get cover art for it...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6