Official OC Group 464 members · 1,482 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So I might be changing things up a bit, only because October is coming up and Halloween (which supposedly has been cancelled) is drawing near, I had another idea.

So there has been this challenge that I have been wanting to do and with October/halloween drawing near I thought I might actually give it a Halloween theme.

My thought was to take and adapt my Monster[Hub] idea. The story follows Moondancer as she does an internet blog from her new home. Prior to the events of the story one of Moondancer's distant relatives passed away and in the will Moondancer is given ownership of an inn in the town of Nightshade. Since her current home is in disrepair, Moondancer packs up to Nightshade. However as it would turn out the inn (or apartment complex, still deciding) is still occupied by supernatural beings, the fact that Moondancer secretly has a romantic fascinating with creatures of the supernatural doesn't help either.

So now I am in need of a merpony stallion.

It should be noted that the way I want to portray merponies in this story are as follows:

Merponies: (Honestly I forgot that Hippogriffs were a thing... oh well. :rainbowlaugh:) While they look like normal ponies and only get a fish tail and other fish characteristics when swimming/submerged. In addition to being able to breath underwater they can mentally manipulate water, including the water's movement (hydrokinesis) and temperature.

Now when submitting an OC for this, please fill out the following:

• Name: characters name.
  • Description: What they look like normally and how they look when they take on their merpony form.
  • Backstory: Who are they and how did they come to live at this inn.
  • Interest: What are their hobbies.
  • Relation: How do they perceive those around them and how would they interact with Moondancer?
  • Trinket: An item of their past, something sacred to them from beneath the waves.

Of course, if your oc is selected you will be created for the oc in the story.

Thank you for reading this lengthy thread. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see some good ocs thrown my way as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1