Official OC Group 464 members · 1,482 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So I am writing a story where the main character lives in the town of Muleport (it is made up, not established in MLP canon), a small town that is just west of the Whitetail Woods, that thrives on the tourism brought by ponies who participate in the annual Whitetail Woods Run and those who just want to explore the outdoors. If you have any OCs that live near the Whitetail Woods (perhaps even in Muleport) and you would like to see them featured in a story, please post a comment below with either the character description or a link to their description.

If your character is used you will be informed and you will be credited in the author notes of chapters where your character appears.

Thank you for reading, I hope to hearing from you all soon. :twilightsmile:

My OC Coalstone lives in a Mountain near Ponyville, could say itt's near the Whitetail Woods.

6366211 It is possible but I would need to know more information about the character before I can say for sure. Do you have a link to a description?

I have one better though his mohawk is much wilder looking in appearance.

My main OC Lyric lives in a town that I made up called Faroefield in the Whitetail Woods. I also have her parents and three foals that live there. If you would like any more information, I would be happy to oblige.

6366386 I suppose though in my story I'm mostly looking for ponies who could live in Muleport.:twilightsheepish:

Haha, alrighty! That makes sense. :twilightsmile:

6366543 Now I am using the alternate universe tag, so in theory the locations could be different from one universe to another. If you're alright with that, then I would be more then interested in seeing details on your characters.

Just an option. :pinkiesmile:

I think I'd rather keep my characters in their own universe for the most part. Thank you for the offer, though!

6366366 While I doubt he would live in Muleport, I do have any idea how he might show up in my story.

6366548 That is understandable. :twilightsmile:

If either of you think of any characters that might live in Muleport, do feel free to suggest them. :raritywink:

I'd be happy if he appeared, him living in the Mountains though is a key part of his character as he prefers to stay isolated and his Mountain home allows him to make full use of his talents.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11