Ponification 1,409 members · 870 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hi,
I hope this is the right forum to post this:
I need help with finding some writers to write for Zephyr the Pegasus's siblings for the popular Five score, Multiplied by More series.

The theme revolves around 4 Pegasi siblings who represent the 4 seasons, as that is when they earned their cutie marks
Zephyr, the main protagonist of A Gentle Breeze of Change, represents the summer.

Autumn Breeze, who appeared in a Gentle Breeze of change, represents fall. She won the running of the leaves and the last writer cannot fulfill her duties, so this character is available!
The other two are based on Spring and Winter, respectively.
Can you help me?
PM Me, respond, if you want to help, or email me at zephyr.pegasus@gmail.com.

So, if we have the 'role', do we write like a side-fic?

I could do Spring or Winter, actually just any of 'em :ajsmug:

1420654 Thanks

Winter was taken by Himgard
You offered to take on the role of Autumn Breeze, so she is yours

Spring Breeze is still available. I envision her with a light green coat and dark green mane and tail.

1422109 So how does Autumn Breeze look?
Is she on your profile picture?
:scootangel:

Spring Breeze is now available!

Cherry Frosting is unable to help with the collaboration, so I am opening audtions for Spring Breeze.

I need help with finding a writer for my fan fiction, A Gentle Breeze of Change.
Summer Breeze's older, athletic sister, Autumn Breeze, is now available to write for.
Please let me know if you wish to help a writer in need.
My Pm is available as well as my email, zephyr.pegasus@gmail.com

Autumn Breeze is a fall-themed Pegasi, She is Winter, Summer, and Spring's elder sister.

1422833 Autumn Breeze is the fall-themed Pegasi (the far left pony in my avatar).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8