Ponification 1,409 members · 870 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Didn't know where to post this so I guess that here will do.

what would be your favourite story/character to see ponified, be it in any form of media? [EDIT] (so long as it's outside MLP, of course...) [/EDIT]

Mine would be Timekeeper, by John Morressy.
Discuss.

Twilight Sparkle.

... wait a second...

4939899 Correction: Any form of media *outside* MLP...

4939897 Well, Dr. Manhattan from Watchman. If done right, that is. His mind would be a very intriguing thing to write. Although, if I tried to write him I would go insane. I'm already having issues writing a being that thinks nothing like us. It's just hard to write someone who is, by definition, smarter than you in every way.

I've seen a fic with him in it, but it got abandoned I think. Most likely because his character overwhelmed the author, it was in first person after all.

4939897 Also, favorite story that I would love to see ponified, or more accurately plopping Equestria's star system in the universe somewhere, would be Stephen Baxter's the Xeelee Saga. That universe is all around amazing, and so many possibilities arise. Equestria's sun could have been destroyed by the Photino Birds just having a meal, they are made of dark matter and don't see baryonic matter lifeforms as life, and due to this Discord had to create a mini sun around the planet. The amount of energy used making this star made him go insane, and... Holy shit. I need to write this down. I won't give any more backstory because I just had the best idea for a fic that explains magic, why Equestria exists, etc.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5