Adopt a Human 1,688 members · 272 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

New story idea. Long time ago Celestia met a lost man. She helped him to find his way home but over time they fell in love. Accepting Equestria as his new home, he marries Celestia and starts a family. Not everyone liked it and they weren't happy when they had a son. I haven't thought out the details about how the Celestia lose them, but the father dies and the son gets transported to earth. 24 years later he gets transported back to Equestria - oh and he isn't an anthro pony or pony, just a human with magic that does work the same. He looks for a way back home well Celestia tries to convince to stay.

I really like this idea, hopefully I can get free time to write it.

I think it could be a interesting story. The question I have, what was the original reason the man ended up in Equestria. And who exactly are the individuals that were unhappy with the man and Celestia's relationship and their eventual son?

I love the idea but I would make one change by making the MC either a satyr or centaur because of his heritage. But it is up to you if you decide to keep them human or not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4