Adopt a Human 1,689 members · 271 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Hi, now I know this a group focusing on fanfiction stories involving a human being adopted by one the Mane Six, the Princess', etc, which I love btw, but lately I've been thinking about, and getting nowhere if to be honest, writing a movie script with a theme similar to these fics and Tarzan. You know, like a 'adopted by wolves' kind of story. Trouble is I don't know what kind of creatures to include in the story, I know the ones that are taken and I simply cannot do though, but should they be existing creatures, magical creatures, brand new ones or something else? I'm just not sure. Maybe figuring that part out could really get the ball rolling. I'm hoping someone here can help me. But if this kind of post shouldn't be here I'll understand and take it down.

What about manticores? Your ideas pretty new, I don't think anyone else came up with an idea like that, so pretty much whatever you choose would be good.

Why a manticore? Just curious. Some options I can think of are elves, fairies, even a griffon

Well, I figured since Tarzan had an animal and not a human-ish family, it would make sense to make your character have an animal family as well.

Elves and Fairies would probably just be the same as normal adoption in some fantasy setting. Griffon would be good cus its similar to ponies and it takes place in the MLP universe.
I just liked Manticores because how cool would that shit be?

qazse
Group Admin

Actually you just gave me an idea for a new folder to add to the group, and also there's plenty on non pony species you can use, griffins, minotaur, changelings, zebras, diamond dogs, ect ect.

New species hmm you could use my Walking wolves the only difference is that their bones shift around allowing them to stand like and look
human-ish but they speak their own language they also got a certain tattoo like colored lines on their fur that shows what they were born to do...

(They live on a huge chain of island though Between Equestria and Zebrica...)

It's not a fanfiction story

No more like a cross between a fox and a wolf but more fox like (their size on all four makes them look like wolves and "NAME OF PLANET" doesn't have Foxes which is why they don't know what they are) But when they go to stand their bones shift around making them bipedal and giving them 'Hand like' Paws with what a pony would call digits they are as smart as any other sentient But they like to stray more to the animal side

so there as smart as humans but they act like animals more often

when They stand

when they are on all fours

Plus they come in almost any 2 color's

for instance Black/Cyan, Red/Blue, Green/Lime

Any two colors but to have the same for both is Rare and the Rare ones usually get the hunting position because there good at using their head's

Finally they all have markings somewhere on their body that is found after they're born they are always different When one discovers what their best at the markings will Glow for a whole day only problem is that they glow at different intensities it won't blind you but it can glow so little that they barely notice but it's still noticeable there is a way to make something that works like the marking's But only the Walking Wolves know how to make it (Varies on how YOU see the artificle markings is made of)

When that happens they celebrate what they call The Glowing feast they will party till midnight in many ways once it 'strikes' twelve when the Glowing stops they end the party

Fun Fact: Never interrupt A party if your outside the species (If your being taken care of by them you counted as one of them) they will most likely hunt you down and put you in a hole next to a water source and the only way out is if either you get yourself out or something helps you they certainly won't come back

They have fur that's adopted to almost all weather rain might soak in their fur but it keeps them warm snow only clings to the fur, not the body and hair is too big for it to get through their fur making the hit less hard, etc, etc

And yes they can swim

And they have mastered the Sword, and Bow, and teeth, claws, and hands/paws, feet/paws
And they know MANY Herbal medicines

know the most important part...

The Rarest of them all is one with Void power's but there is only Three each Generation they have the ability to change matter and time and space but their ideals are aginst that kind of thing they are the longest living Walking Wolves they only use There power to attack something about to kill them most of the time the way they learn to use them is after They are banished, to their People they are like 'Whiches' but instead of killing them they will wait till they come of age they are sent away And both sides of this transaction hate doing this...

What about either Nekomata or Griffins?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12