Adopt a Human 1,689 members · 271 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
ShutterGuy
Group Admin

I recently had an Idea about Luna adopting a child. However it would be just any child. Luna teaching him the wonders of the night and have him train with her guards (You know with the bat wings). He would become no other than Batman defender of Equestria. Just thought I would throw that out there and see what everyone thinks. :scootangel:

qazse
Group Admin

Well you've got me interested, though I'm guessing this would a different human and not Bruce, and with out the tragic childhood it wouldn't be the same Batman we know ans respect. Also seance he'd be the only human in Equestria they'd eventually figure out his identity, but still I'd give it a read.

ShutterGuy
Group Admin

1087520 Yeah just throwing it out there I was hoping that maybe someone would pick it up and refine it. I honestly just want to see an 'Adopt a human' with Luna being the adopting mother. Perhaps I can still have it be where the child is still a protector, but I agree with you it just wouldn't be Batman. :facehoof:

qazse
Group Admin

1089995 Why not make him your own hero, he could be a skilled martial artist that wears a black flexible suit with a hood and a helmet with a red eyed skull for a face. And you could call him "The Ghost" or "The Phantom", but I'm just giving suggestion.

ShutterGuy
Group Admin

1090108 Perhaps that might be the case, but I don't know I don't know if I'm up for the challenge just yet. Still got a lot on my plate as it is. Thank you for the suggestions I truly appreciate the help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5