Adopt a Human 1,689 members · 271 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hay I was thinking and thought that we (the authors from this group) should get together and workon a cross over were all our human oc's are teleported to an alternat dimension together and must work together to get home to there own Equestria's, what do you think?:ajsmug:

qazse
Group Admin

I would join in but I live by the "Fuck it I'm lazy" option:trollestia:

My OC's an asshole though. Not sure how you'd like that :rainbowlaugh:

857525 well the story would kinda be like a reality show and the ass although you don't notice it is a very important part in which he teaches us a valuable lesson; don't be an ass.

Intriguing... Tell me more, I am interested.

How would it work? We each write our dialogue, or are we meant to write a chapter?

Also, what would the alternate Equestria be like? The one were we all end up in, I mean. :rainbowhuh:

The one we all end up in? Dark scary, red sky no life. Discord takes over the land again and co-rules with king sombra. No pony lived, you will find dead bodies of some characters like Rarity, spike, etc. The only way out is for the group of humans is to escape Canterlot prison guarded by ghosts and travel to zecora's house (she moved to the country south of Equestria I forget the name of it) and retrieve the items for the potions to return them home and of coarse the ass character will be an ass the whole time. I guess we will all work on our own characters dialogue. And I might add a twist so that somehow all there alternate universes (except the discord one) collide and have doubles of some characters so depending on how many collaborators stories are added we will have doubles or triples of characters like Applejack or the Princesses. And if we do that twist ending it will make room for a sequel or something.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7