Artists and those looking for artists. 105 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Ok, hope I'm actually doing this right this time. Don't want a repeat of my last thread's debacle. Ok so I need art for a story I've had rattling around the old noggin for a while, involving an old changeling OC of mine. She has a good heart, but she's headstrong, and tends to act without thinking. Though with the introduction of Thorax and the whole season 6 finale, I had to rethink things to make it work. But I recently got up the guts to just go for it.

Anyway, onto what kinda story it is. It involves a young changeling that turned traitor back before the Canterlot invasion, thinking it was just going too far. She openly defied the Queen, which went about as well as you'd expect. She basicly ends up broken, battered and bruised, and left for dead in the middle of nowhere. She actually ends up surviving and making her way to Ponyville. Where she's been in hiding ever since. Well where the story actually picks up, it's not long after the season 6 finale. Thorax is basicly in town for a visit, and ends up recognizing her, since she's still using her favorite disguise. A young pegasus mare with a midnight blue coat and yellow mane. That's about all I have so far. It's a sort of slice of life comedy romance. If anyone's willing to help out, let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1