RariTwi, Rarilight, Twilight x Rarity 1,113 members · 476 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Does anyone else before they write about RariTwi ever just go on Tumblr or Derpibooru and look at ALLLLL the RariTwi art before writing?

I don't write so no I don't, but I still go to those sites to look at pony art

I am a reader, but after a really good RariTwi story, I do get a sudden urge to go look at RariTwi art on Tumblr.

Not all, but I do try to find art that could fit the time of a story.

Folder-count only shows 264. I don't think anyone actually writes for this ship.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you're not really into the ship, either?

Hmmm. Let me see if I can remember the exact nuanced frame of mind I was in 6 months ago when I last posted in this thread.

Or you could not necropost like an asshole.

Hey, hey, I was just asking. And necropost? I can't help it if I don't see these threads right away.

Seriously, I was just curious. I mean, it's cool if you don't, it's not really that big a deal.

But you can help whether you read the dates on the page before you drool all over the post button.

I was JUST ASKING A QUESTION, guys, please get off my back. Besides, you two responded anyway. If you hadn't, then I would've given how dated they were a bit more notice.

Seriously, I wasn't trying to make enemies, here. So...can we call a cease-fire at least? Flaming someone for responding to a comment on an old thread and then having an ethical argument with them over it seems pointless.

Go on. Keep trying to call victim here.

Judging by how you post in most places, on stories, and so on, no I don't think you would have figured it out on your own. I think you do need someone to point out to you how you're a spammy jerk, and to tell you that you're wrong and need to stop it. You are inconsiderate to others, and this is the sort of response that is appropriate to you.

What you think you were doing, and what you want out of this encounter are irrelevant. What you should be doing is apologizing for being an asshole, and seeking to learn how to not be one in the future. This isn't an "ethical argument" this is you being an asshole, and people telling you to stop being an asshole.

Protip: check dates on threads. Most people don't care to have random notifications for some half a year-several years old conversation. Especially pointless stupid questions throwing aspersions upon their intent.

Another protip: spamming separate replies to each and every chapter of a story, or every person in a thread is annoying. Take your time to collect all your thoughts into one response, instead of trashing up the place with a bunch of little replies.

Yet another protip: "asking a question" doesn't serve as some kind of armor that protects you from responses. You're being a dick. Plain and simple. "asking a question" doesn't change that. So no, you were not just asking a question. You were asking a question in a jackass way.

Try not to be an asshole, and you'll succeed in your efforts to avoid making enemies more often.

You know what, Cryo, I give up. If you want to win this pointless argument so badly, then victory is yours.

You read that right: I lose, you win, you have achieved victory and won the war. I'm sorry for starting this chaos, } hope hearing that makes you feel better, and I wish you the best of luck with any of your stories in the future. Goodbye.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13