The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

I have no idea why but lately I've been having scenes of Krika in Equestria girls going through my head with adventures from shortly after Rainbow Rocks to forgotten Friendship and beyond (could be Anon-A-Miss or some other threat) with possible running gag of him being called a science project only for him to reply “I am not a science project!" with Sci-Twi being the first to call him that shortly after the Friendship Games.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

go for it, he was always the least evil of the remaining makuta

It's something I also like to act out a bit.

Miserex wasn't evil either which might be the one you're thinking of.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

true but he did go crazy and had rage issues with the whole imprison thing

That he did in Kratus' Logs thanks to a friend of of Kratus Krika returns alive but resides in Equestria Girls and turned over a new leaf and up until the Awakening the only ones that know are Kratus, Mata Nui (not the friend but did forgive him), the alt Teridax and Miserex who didn't exactly like that fact but after a conversation with Sunset and Kratus the latter who was prepared to fight for her new friend, both did vouch for his good behavior and uncharacteristic of Miserex allowed Krika to live but if he betrayed anyone again he won't be the one to punish him it'll be Kratus who will (which he slightly shuddered at that, knowing the kinds of torment the latter could do and funnily enough after Krika got sentenced (who accepted whatever punishment Miserex gave).... I'll just post the scene here.

“Makuta Miserex I know that my betrayal is unforgivable in your eyes and I’ll accept whatever punishment from you.” Krika said to the red armored giant.

“Even death?”

“Yes.”

“What about you Sunset Shimmer? Would you accept whatever punishment I give him, even death?”

“If you choose death then I’ll save him from it because...he’s my friend.” the light amber mare said which caused Krika’s eyes to widen at what she said.

“But Sunset I’m a.”

“Traitor? Remember I also betrayed Celestia and yet she forgave me, besides I’m serious about you being my friend and I stay by my friends.” Sunset interrupted before turning towards the larger Makuta and continuing “Besides all the good he’s done since being with me should outweigh his betrayal so if you want to kill him you’ll have to go through me.” she finished with resolve.

“I can vouch for all the good that he’s done.” the dark armored giant added as the red armored giant contemplated his decision before speaking.

“I have made my decision Makuta Krika,” the giant told the smallest Makuta as Sunset prepared a spell as the former closed his eyes.

“Farewell Sunset Shimmer you were my first...friend.” he thought as Miserex finished.

“I sentence you...to live.” he said causing the eyes of the smallest makuta to widen in a mix of surprise and shock at the sentence while the unicorn mare canceled her spell with a sigh of relief as the crimson giant spoke again “But know this waste this chance given to you with another betrayal I will not be the one to punish you Kratus will.” he said with a shudder at the kinds of punishment the technically youngest Makuta can do “Just because I spared you doesn’t mean you have my forgiveness.” he finished before leaving with the alternate Teridax following afterwards as the dark armored giant spoke up.

“I’ll be honest I was half expecting him to execute you.”

“You did?” the white makuta asked, gaining a nod from the giant.

What do you think?

Toa Coy
Group Admin

works for me

So you like it?

Toa Coy
Group Admin

yep it is good and has a nice turn for this, now human Krika that will be the fun part

Only if he shapeshifts into one.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

fair point

I have added more to the scene

“Makuta Miserex I know that my betrayal is unforgivable in your eyes and I’ll accept whatever punishment from you.” Krika said to the red armored giant.

“Even death?”

“Yes.”

“What about you Sunset Shimmer? Would you accept whatever punishment I give him, even death?”

“If you choose death then I’ll save him from it because...he’s my friend.” the light amber mare said which caused Krika’s eyes to widen.

“But Sunset I’m a.”

“Traitor? Remember I also betrayed Celestia, and yet she forgave me besides I’m serious about you being my friend and I stay by my friends.” Sunset interrupted before turning towards the larger Makuta and continuing “Besides all the good he’s done since being with me should outweigh his betrayal so if you want to kill him you’ll have to go through me.” she finished with great resolve which was accompanied by her body glowing briefly.

“For one much smaller and weaker than me you have quite the resolve.” the crimson giant said with slight praise noting the change of stance the unicorn made as before Kratus spoke getting the conversation back on topic.

“I can vouch for all the good that he’s done.” the dark armored giant added as the red armored giant contemplated with a hum on all that has been said before reaching a decision.

“I have made my decision Makuta Krika,” Miserex told the smallest Makuta as Sunset prepared a teleport spell as the former closed his eyes anticipating his final death.

“Farewell Sunset Shimmer you were my first...friend.” he thought as Miserex finished.

“I sentence you...to live.” he said causing the eyes of the smallest Makuta to widen in a mix of surprise and shock at the sentence while the unicorn mare canceled her spell with a sigh of relief as crimson giant spoke again “But know this waste this chance given to you with another betrayal I will not be the one to punish you Kratus will.” he said with a shudder at the kinds of punishment technically the youngest Makuta can think up “Just because I spared you doesn’t mean I have forgiven you. ” he finished before leaving with the alternate Teridax following afterwards as the dark armored giant spoke up.

“I’ll be honest I was half expecting him to execute you.”

“You did?” the white Makuta asked, gaining a nod from the giant before asking the dark armored giant something else “Why did Miserex shudder when he mentioned that you’d be the one to punish me?”

“I tend to make death seem like a mercy quite a lot, some of which did make him look away as I ignored the pleas for mercy, some of which I took my time.”

“And why’s that?” Krika asked curiously but would regret it.

“For my amusement and entertainment as I break their minds especially if I use the give them the hope of the torment ending before crushing it treatment several times which tends to be quite effective even more so when used in conjunction of methods with different levels of effect some more amusing than others.” he replied almost casually.

“You’ve got to be the most sadistic Makuta to have ever existed.”*  he replied but before the conversation could go further Sunset Shimmer spoke up.

“As interesting as the conversation is I have school tomorrow and I don’t want to be late.”

“Ah... humankind, such a fascinating species they’re a mix of Makuta, Toa, Matoran, and Skakdi all in one single organism.” Krika mused aloud.

* I have no idea why but this line makes me laugh every time I read it as I didn't mean for it to be funny.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

ya that last line is awesome, and good chapter/part of a chapter

Well Kratus can be that sadistic.

You're talking about this line?

“You’ve got to be the most sadistic Makuta to have ever existed.”

or this

“Ah... humankind, such a fascinating species they’re a mix of Makuta, Toa, Matoran, and Skakdi all in one single organism.” Krika mused aloud.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

second one

Well this * was on the third to last line.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

story wise it was the last line

I did not know that.

And I have two versions of a scene that happens during an alternate Anon-A-Miss and of course a running gag.

Krika: *gets called a science project by Sci-Twi* I am not a science project!" and anytime he gets called that afterwords he'll go something along the lines of "I said it before and I'll say it again I am not a science project!"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20