The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Name: Penumbra Lands (official) Shadow Lands (unofficial) Land of the Makuta (unofficial)

Populace: Makuta, Rahkshi. (Exo-Toa don't count)
Terrain: Rocky hills, valleys and canyons
Climate: temperate
Notable Locations: Destral Fortress located in the heart
Other facts:

1. The thick fog that rolls in and lasts all night and early morning during the colder times of the year makes it difficult but not impossible to see using the MK I Mod 0 unaided
2. There's lots places where it's dark during the day even without said fog and they seem to get larger darker the closer you get to the heart of the place
3. There's always that eerie feeling that something is watching you from the shadows (actually the Rahkshi and whatever else the Makuta are using as sentries).
4. One can see the shadows of long gone and forgotten civilization that once dwelled there.
5. It's located far outside Equestria
6. Very few outsiders enter there and those that do usually leave shortly thereafter usually not of their own volition.
7. On reason why outsiders call it the Shadow Lands is due to how mysterious it is as the truth about it is shrouded in shadow.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

Would this be a land outside of Equestria that the ponies would explore? Would they meet the Makuta right off, or would the Dark Masters lurk and watch? Would the Makuta be friend or foe?:rainbowhuh:

Toa Coy
Group Admin

that is the interesting part in all this aint it

Very true, I lie to answer these and more questions during the story’s development

But who would win? :rainbowdetermined2:

Land's far outside of Equestria so most ponies don't know about it though Celestia and Luna know of it thanks to rumors going around during their younger years, and they're generally not interested in what's going on outside so it's not a matter of hostility it's more of a case of the makuta just have a lack of interest on goes on outside unless they got a good reason too which is rare (still keep an eye out for interesting things), feel free to actually use it in a story you make so long as you credit me for coming up with the idea (Toa Coy helped refine it). also more notes added

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10