The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

If Twilight spark and the rest were to “inherit” the powers of Tahu’s Team who would get what?

Here’s what I think who would inherit what.

Twilight Sparkle: Fire
Applejack: Earth
Rainbow Dash: Air
Pinkie Pie: Stone
Fluttershy: Water
Rarity: Ice

what are your thoughts?

Id say swap Applejack and Pinkie Pie around

Toa Coy
Group Admin

for how I did my in my series it was:

Twilight Sparkle: fire
Applejack: earth
Rainbow Dash: ice
Pinkie Pie: air
Fluttershy: water
Rarity: stone

Ice really doesn’t suit RD IMHO.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

original:(Personality wise you are right but beyond digging for gems what would she have it. I see her as using this power to make things like ice sculptures and the like if not fighting. In a fight I could see her doing like she did in power ponies, also all the others match it and it was just the last one on the list)

okay thought rarity but head was elsewhere. I think ice works for dash, yes she is a speedster but she can turn that speed into power as if she froze a sonic boom and kept it frozen then the force hitting something is like an egg hitting a steel plate from 50 ft in the air.

Not just personality wise I also took job and role in the team into account.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

true, but sometimes going against type improves and gives more options over convention

All your points are valid just like mine are.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

yay spice of life

Yep.
*Thinking of removing crossover idea thread*

Toa Coy
Group Admin

why do that let others see and be inspired if trouble just call me

Okay I won’t then.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

And what do you mean by if trouble call you?

Toa Coy
Group Admin

Admin on this group that is all

here's a hot take on the concept, which I plane to make use of in the story I'm writing which will be gradually combining aspects of the two words.

the Mane sixes elements...aren't *actually* elements in the same context as Toa elements, they're more akin in nature to the matoran principles: Courage (Fire)
Purity (Water)
Prosperity (Earth)
Creation (Stone)
Peace (Ice)
Faith (Air)

and the effect of the elements of harmony as we've seen in the show, IE encasing Discord in Stone or purifying nightmare moon, are in actual fact a similar ability to a Toa seal.

so perhaps the EOH have totally different elements, including some new ones, personally I'm going with the following:

Twilight Sparkle: Psionics
Applejack: Plantlife
Rainbow Dash: Lightning
Pinkie Pie: Limited reality manipulation/chaos*, brown and pink(?)
Fluttershy: Animal Control**, yellow and blue(?)
Rarity: Gemstones***, trans-emerald & trans-purple armour(?)

* Essentially the cartoonish stuff we've seen her pull in the show already (Cue Pinkie Pie dodging attacks in a battle by hiccupping)

with a little bit of the background chaos Derpy seems to be prone to thrown in for added measure

** Because flaura control is already an element, why not fauna control as well

*** I know it's somewhat related to earth or stone, but in fairness there's also Iron & Magnetism, Water & Ice, and Fire & Plasma, elemental bleeding isn't totally unknown in Bionicle.

and along those lines, how about some new elements for the Pillars (Gravity, Iron, Magnetism, Sound and Plasma are already taken for what I have planned)

That.... actually makes sense and that story sounds like something I'll give a shot.

Unless.... it sounds like a displaced story.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

did forget that part of principles need to think about it more

Not all HIE stories are displaced

6499808 I like it the way it is since the line up remind of the Toa Metru more than Tahu’s Team

6913881 You're welcome:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26