The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I find the lack of Bionicle crossovers disturbing... so here are some ideas.

Nyx needs help saving Equestria so she seeks out seven heroes (Tahu’s team and Takanuva) from an age long past

Nyx while on a field trip finds a shrine containing an insect and a mask that contains a hero from a forgotten past

Nyx and company becomes friends with a rather large and nasty tempered mechanical being with shadow powers (Miserex)

Nyx and the CMC encounters the Bahrag in their nest enough said

Nyx meets a dimensional traveling Toa of Light

The last of the Great Beings (Agnonce) seeks to pass on the knowledge and wisdom of his kind and finds that Nyx and her mother as likely candidates.

Changeling Queens Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash (Hive universe by Law Abiding Pony) meets the Bahrag with non hostile interactions besides the usual misunderstanding upon meeting or similar situation.

Summary: He is the last of his kind, a being of shadow, he shall now aid the light,
alt summary 1: An ancient being from a forgotten past shall arise and bring light to a land in darkness and the shadows are his herald
alt summary 2: An ancient being of shadow from a forgotten past arises once more to bring hope, for now it is time for the shadows to aid the light.
(Miserex)

Heroes (Toa Mahri or Tahu’s team) from a ancient and forgotten past are awakened once more to bring the light of hope in a dark time.

Since the end of a forgotten age they have slumbered with only the words "You wake one, you wake them all" echoing through time.

Ponies need help with reconstruction after Ponyville and Canterlot get damaged badly so some Po-matoran, Bahrag (offering use of some Pahrak) and a certain Toa of Earth (Onua) offer their help.

Brutaka and Axonn need a vacation so they go to Equestria.

Pinkie Pie needs some help with a party so she asks some Le-Matoran to help

Six heroes have fallen from the sky (Post G2 and taking place in Super Rainbow Dash verse made by Lux Klonoa)

The Bohrok Kal wind up in Equestria after their defeat (slight AU for MLP).

A dimension traveling Takanuva ends up in Super Rainbow Dash verse

The Vohrak from the Rahkshi Rock video has a jam session with the Rainbooms.

The Main Six have a chance encounter with a toa of ice sometime after the Canterlot Invasion... For the bearer of the Inika is lost and can no longer go home... (Inspired by RWBY: Legends Unbound)

Fluttershy finds either an injured Muaka, Tahtorak, Kane-Ra or any of the Burnak and later befriends it.

Pohatu and some Po-Matoran (or just Pohatu) teaches some bored ponies how to play Kohlii.

Krika gets a new chance at life with order of business being: Pull a last minute save on a fiery haired flesh being from attackers and find the reason why it happened(Anon-a-miss)

Sunset Shimmer has an chance encounter with another being that felt the sting of betrayal before during Anon-a-miss (Miserex)

Teridax gets a chance at redemption (thanks to Mata Nui) with the first order of business being: Pull a last minute save on a fiery haired flesh being from attackers and find the reason why it happened(Anon-a-miss)

The Bohrok Kal find a severely wounded Sunset Shimmer during a darker version of Dainn's version of Anon-a-miss.

Daring Do find the remains of a forgotten civilization and with it a golden mask and the spirit that lies within.

Celestia worried for Twilight's safety turns to the Dark Hunters for help. (Assassinverse)

The Bohrok Kal are transported to Twilight Sparkle's room just as the Traditionalists make their move against her.

The Traditionalists find out why you do not make an attempt against the life of a pony that The Order of Mata Nui have an interest in.

The Traditionalists killed Twilight Sparkle good thing the Kanohi Ignika and the spirit that lies within have other ideas.

A/N When one does get started I’ll take it down and if I come up with more I’ll post them here. And please if possible no ponied or humanized in the case of EQG Toa or other Bionicle characters if possible, or anthro ponies as well as inform me so I can take the story idea down please?

Personally, I'd love to see a fanfic about Krika getting a second chanse and sent to Equestria.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

Personally if you have an idea why not write it yourself and see where it goes. I mean I did that and look where I got before taking a break.

Unfortunately I can only come up with story ideas because I AM NOT a writer.

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

Why do the majority of these stories have Nyx as a character.

Also just because you put out ideas doesn’t mean people will write it. There are other factors that go into this

Toa Coy
Group Admin

fair point

Toa Coy
Group Admin

cause of the love of past sins, not everyone takes the chance to turn nightmare moon as another character over Nyx

More added (without Nyx)

Who the hell is Nyx?

Nyx is from Past Sins.

Nix nyx from those suggestions and you have a good series of ideas.

There’s only one way they’ll get taken down and if the idea gets started.

I know they may not but there’s still a chance they will be written.

Comment posted by Edguy0009 deleted Dec 28th, 2019
Comment posted by Edguy0009 deleted Dec 28th, 2019
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16