The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey guys. I've been working on a sequel to the short-lived G2 Bionicle. Sure, the G2 Bionicle wasn't as good as G1 in some places, but it did have some good stuff and a lot of potential, which made me sad to see it go. Saying that, I had an idea of writing the sequel, which I got a couple weeks ago.

This story takes centuries after the "Journey to One" show and has a new cast of Protectors, Okotans, and yes, Toa. I've written the prologue already and am in the middle of writing chapter 1. Hopefully, it is good, but I would like to see someone else's opinion of it.

The summary is down below. Please read and let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks.

"Long ago, six Toa heroes defeated the evil Makuta, sealing him into the Shadow Realm with the unified might of their elemental powers. Centuries later, the tribes of Okoto grow distant and are on the verge of war. In one last attempt, the Protectors summon the Toa once more. However, these Toa are a littleā€¦ different."

-W.S.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

5640323 I'm game

5640405 Thanks. Can we exchange emails via PM?

-W.S.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

Well i'm interested, though as someone who doesn't have Netflix, you are going to explain what happened to those of us who haven't seen it.

5647308 That stuff will more or less be touched. As this is centuries after the original G2 run, it does give a but of leeway when exploring what happened in Journey to one.

-W.S.

5647692 Ah okay, well i look forward to reading it

5640323 Is this a crossover fic?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9