The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Metroid Prime
Group Admin

So with the release of the second Graphic novel a few days ago, we have new artwork for the 2nd Gen Mask of Time

Now going over what was stated before, the Mask of Time seen here is only half, the bottom being located somewhere else....

Calling back to how the powers that be said that Gen 1 and Gen 2 are connected in a way similar to the Star Trek movie reboots, does anyone have any theories on how this is all gonna work out?

Toa Coy
Group Admin

5203642 why not the original toa with the 2015 reboot, but I know not

Calling back to how the powers that be said that Gen 1 and Gen 2 are connected in a way similar to the Star Trek movie reboots, does anyone have any theories on how this is all gonna work out?

this is just my very basic idea of how this will play out

one of the really powerful G1 villains makes his way to the G2 verse through some means or another (Mask of Dimensional gates, anyone?) and causes complete and total havok because G2 toa are totally ill prepared to deal with a being of that power. At the same time one of the G1 Toa teams follows and teams up with G2 toa team to help.

I'm guessing (and somewhat hoping) that they retcon Teridax into surviving the events of the end of G1, because come on, Teridax's death was one hell of a let down, there's no way a simple rock being thrown at him will stop him, I mean come on, he's literally been stated as "Surviving through habit".

que a few more years of story arcs set on different worlds with different glatorian or toa teams as each years focus as they all try to find the mask of time before antagonist species and groups such Vortix, Steltians, Skakdi and Shadow Hunters find it.

this would allow them to make a s**t ton of new sets and make major dough from all the fans buying new sets of their old favorite characters

Come on LEGO, make it happen!

there's no way a simple rock being thrown at him will stop him

He uploaded himself to the computer of the MU robot. A meteor hit the computer's hard drive. Anything saved on that hard drive is now kaput. If your computer gets a virus, then your computer tries swimming a lap in the pool, that virus is dead, no matter how many anti-virus programs it can evade.

Toa Coy
Group Admin

5204036 with ya up until Teridax, that is only possible if it is the AU Teridax

Wait, did I read that right? thats only "HALF" of the mask of Time!? But, the G1 mask of time was only half a mask! :rainbowderp: GASP I KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS! The G1 and G2 are suposed to be combined to make the TRUE mask of time! :pinkiegasp:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6