Momlestia 1,971 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
DuskShadowTheArkane
Group Admin

A good day to you all

about an hour ago I received news from Celestia's Paladin, regarding the recently added story Reborn by Scrub. While I am completely ok with you adding new stories, which is the point of this group (as well as giving me more D'aw reading material), I fear I have to draw a line at stories like the one mentioned above.

While I normally won't say anything about NSFW material, this one (after reading it, of course) does NOT belong into this group. It features Momlestia, but the way it deals with the topic puts me off. I am very sorry if I insult the writer (be sure this isn't what I want), but stories like this will be removed as soon as possible.

Please, let us keep this group nice and clean. If you have ANY mature story you wish to add, please contact me first. I will read through it and then decide if it can be added or not.

Feel free to contact me whenever you have questions

Your friend
DuskShadow

I would have removed it for having humans in it

1519317 What wrong with humans in it?

Sorry, that is my fault and I did not realize that. Probably because I completely skipped all the NSFW parts.

Momlestia + NSFW = WTF!? :rainbowhuh:

Ok since I was the one who sent the message to Dusk I guess it's my job to explain. A long time ago a fic came out that was M-rated that had Fluttershy suddenly wanting a foal and pretty much forced a pony to regress mentally... that's what happened along with human-to-pony transformations. So Momlestia to an extreme that we should be very uncomfortable with

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9