Children of Equestria 1,031 members · 1,503 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I tried to find a story but I couldn't find it. The story is about Star swirl the bearded as a colt, and Celestia and Luna find him in the Everfree Forest and take him in anypony know where it might be?
I don't think it in Children of Equestria.

Cold Spike
Group Admin

I don't remember it, sorry. Not all children stories are here yet. Try some other groups I suppose, maybe there is one that is only for Star Swirl?

Well, normally I would tell you to browse for stories that have him as a character, unfortunately, he has no tag. The best advice I can give you is to try to remember a sentence, any sentence, no matter how unimportant, and type the whole sentence into the search bar. If that doesn't work, try doing the same in a Google search bar (or Bing if you're "one of those"). You would simply be amazed at the results. I had a story I searched for one time that I didn't have any leads on at all. Someone recommend this tactic to me and I remembered a sentence with the characters talking and using each others names, not even a big part of the plot. Sure enough, I found it. Give it a try if you remember anything.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3