Life in Manehattan 362 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

The Side Stories folder is meant to contain small canon stories that build on another story, or stories that are "semi-canon". I wanted this open for everyone to add to so that there would be an option that doesn't rely on me having to approve every single story.

However, since someone decided it would be a good idea to add you don't even want to know what, I'm now making it a Contributor-only folder. I'll give Contributor status to anyone who has had a story accepted as Manehattanverse canon. If you want Contributor status to be able to freely post side stories, just go ahead and ask, here or via PM, whichever you prefer.

Ethereal Trixster
Group Contributor

I'd like contributor status to build on future stories.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

I want to eventually write a Manehattanverse story... so, may I have contributor status, please?

Ah don't know if it automatically notifies ya so ah should prob'ly tell ya that that's done.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor
Ethereal Trixster
Group Contributor

No it doesn't notify us, and thanks.

Skyeheart
Group Contributor

I guess I'll ask too. Dunno when I'll have an idea for one though.

Done. An' ah'm not askin' anyone ta do anythin' with it, ah'm jus' settin' it up for people who want it.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Well in that case I'm interested to, I might see how many separate alternative universes I can write for. So far 2 (maybe 3 depending on how I consider the Crossover-verse).

Goldenheart
Group Contributor

I'm still in the stages of the Ticket Story, but I'll ask for the status as well.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

3202426 Ah, thanks. that's the big problem I have. I need an idea! :raritycry:

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor
Goldenheart
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14