RWBY Fan Club 700 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

With Volume 4 coming I would want to hear your thoughts as to what you want to see or predict will happen this year, I'll start off, I'm hoping for some STRQ (Stark) backstory or at least learn more about Summer Rose prior to her death, you have to admit we know little to nothing about Summer's Team prior to the series aside from the fact that she died when Ruby was young. I kinda want to see Juane and Cinder to go at it. I mean he does have a more legitimate grudge against her than the rest of his friends. Also I would like to see at least one of Juane's sisters, I swear if they look and alike and have the same names I will make either a Fire Emblem or a Pokemon reference.

I've got money on Jaune, Ren, and/or Nora not making it through the season.

5517211 I'm holding out on predictions until I hear the season four theme.

5517211 I wanna see Yang get like a robotic arm, because if they can build an entire person (Penny) why can't they build an arm for Yang? which brings me to my prediction, that penny's father faked his daughter's death because he was paranoid and worried for her safety so he commissioned a second Penny to be build and copied all the information from her hard drive to the new one and that's the one that was killed in the arena.

I want to see Pyrrha's parents and Jaune's family. I'm not sorry to say, that when you drop that a character has SEVEN SISTERS, I will NOT stand by, and say I won't want to see them. I want to see headcannons broken about whether Jaune's sisters are older than him, younger than him or if he is the middle child.

We need to learn more about Team STRQ, and how the whole Taiyang x Summer x Raven thing got started. Was it planned by Summer and Raven? IS Summer TRULY dead, and not part of some plot she and Raven concocted? I want answers, dammit!

We know Nora and Ren are orphans... So show us where they use to live, pls. Even if it's just a crater in the ground, I want to see where they were in the past.

Does Jaune have a vendetta or not, and is he going to go all Dark Knight on Villains asses. I'm hoping for a "no", but I fear for the future. I wonder if Pyrrha's death caused a change in his outlook on life at all. It should, but I wonder more of when it will show.

NEW CLOTHES FOR THE REST OF THE CAST BESIDES RUBY!

Penny's father, and I want it to be revealed that he's made more Robots, or better yet, CYBORGS. I want Penny to be like an "XJ9" Series, and we get introduced to her "younger/older" sisters/brothers.

Give us some actual classification for Grimm. Like do they go by a letter system, star system, or level system for how strong/difficult some Grimm are. The Wyvern was clearly a Major boss type of grimm, so what are THOSE classed as, "The Ancients"?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5