CheeriMac 175 members · 80 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

We are the cure!

Mareble Pie has come with a mission to destroy our once revered ship. We must rise up against this and fight back!

We will fight, We will win!

Join me, my bretheren, and let us write more Cheerimac and take our rightful place back in the fandom. Who's with me?!

Agreed! We should go raid the marblemac group with Cheerimac art!

You mean Fluttermac 2.0?

but i like both already

4860438 I'm all for writing more stories. No problem.
LET'S DO THIS THING!

4860438 Chillax buddy. I ship MarbleMac, but it will never be as awesome as CheeriMac.

I don't really like to talk about ships I don't like, but if they were going to put Mac with a shy mare, they may as well have given him Fluttershy. At least she actually says words. I won't say I 'hate' Marblemac, but it's for sure near the bottom of the "Mac ships" list.

Marblemac did make me a little sour however in reality though. I can't deny that. :applejackunsure:

If it makes any of y'all feel any better, I'd say that right now the chances of Big Mac and Marble Pie being an item are kinda low since they hardly know each other, whereas the chances of Big Mac and Cheerilee remaining an item are fairly moderate since they've kinda known each other the longest. Since "Hearts And Hooves Day", this has been somewhat hinted at in episodes such as "Just For Sidekicks", "Filli Vanilli", and even the 100th episode "Slice Of Life". Does that help?

Yelling about a wedding planner right next to the two ponies who were a second away from getting married themselves. Awkwaaaaaard!

4860504 your profile pic has the chillest cat ever
mine would try to lick the snake

You know, I don't even remember where I got it? I think some guy just had both the cat and snake as pets.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12