Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50
horizon
Group Contributor

Hi everyone! I just joined this group, and I'm new here, never having joined this group before, which I guess is true of all new members. Anyway, I'm still trying to figure this whole forum posting thing out, as you could tell from my experimentation, which I need to do to understand this.

Hmm. What happens if you click on a Twilight Sprinkle face? :twilightsheepish:

Anyway, since I don't understand this and I'm new here, please ignore my forum thread, and I'll make one later to introduce myself so I can put my best foot forward. Haha, actually that should be "hoof" forward. Because the show Miss Harshwhinny comes from is about ponies! I'm new to that too.

So please ignore me. Anyway, how's everyone doing?

horizon
Group Contributor

I agree with the original poster. Everyone should ignore this thread. There's clearly no useful content here.

Also, I have launched a coup against Alicorn Moderator Skywriter and am invoking the Right of Bloodletting in the group charter. According to the bylaws established by the Council of Harshwhinny in 1742, if he does not respond within ten posts to dispute my claim, I have the right to challenge him to a one-on-one duel for control of the group.

--
1275811 Preemptively responded, 124 minutes before your deadline. 1275009, thanks for the time machine.

OP has made me realize something.
This site has all these emoticons, AND NONE OF THEM ARE BEST PONE'S FACE!

--A!Blue

1274992 YOU HAVE MY PLEDGE BROTHER/SISTER/OTHER FAMILY MEMBER OF YOUR CHOICE, YOU SHALL NEVER BE IGNORED!

fuck it i'm bored already

Too long, didn't read. :trollestia:

Glad to have you aboard, eh! We only have three rules in this board that are actually important to know if you're familiar with other online forums dedicated to her Stern Majesty. :twilightsmile:

Also, don't mind Horizon-- he's constantly trying to pull shenanigans, so don't let what he says get under your skin. I doubt his coup is going to work, anyway.

Also be careful about Skywriter. Pretty-much anything he says can be totally ignored as well.

Three rules? I thought there were just two! What's the third rule? WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING THIS WHOLE TIME??? :applejackunsure:

Skywriter
Group Admin

I CHALLENGE THE CLAIM I CHALLENGE THE CLAIM

Skywriter
Group Admin

Also, unless Horizon responds to this post within ten real-world seconds my control of the group is absolute and can never be challenged again.

Skywriter
Group Admin

That's ten seconds. Ha, too bad, sucker.

horizon
Group Contributor

Au contraire. I think you'll find I responded with plenty of time left. Check the timestamp on my post replying to #1275811.

Since we have both properly responded to each other's claim, we appear to be at an impasse. To be honest I wasn't expecting you to notice, so I hadn't read up on what happens next. Does anyone have a copy of the Bylaws? We could answer 1275647's question at the same time.

Hooray, we're all ignoring the OP together! What a bonding experience! :rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by El Dante deleted Jul 12th, 2013
Skywriter
Group Admin

Screw you and your time machine! Some of us answer claims in a linear fashion; you know, how real Americans do it. But I guess if you're a communist or something, your pinko time machines must seem a perfectly valid way to crap all over the Declaration of Independence whenever you like.

In short, U.S.A.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I'm confused, are we or are we not supposed to ignore this thread?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Sadly, the only copy of the Bylaws was in the possession of Former Competent Moderator Skywriter. I'd like to propose a new set of three bylaws:

1. No dinosaurs.
2. No dinosaurs.
3. NO FREAKING DINOSAURS.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Don't listen to Foxley. Anything he says can be pretty much ignored.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Dude, this is becoming one of those liar / truth-teller puzzles. It just gets more complicated when you realize we're supposed to ignore this entire thread, per the OP's explicit instructions! Does that invalidate all claims here? Or does it negate them, turning all ignores into pay-attentions?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Welcome. Twilight Sprinkles is best pony.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Haha, actually that should be "hoof" forward. Because the show Miss Harshwhinny comes from is about ponies! I'm new to that too.

Wait, what? What the hell? Ponies? I don't think the characters in "My Little Pony" are ponies.

Skywriter
Group Admin

...despite the title of the show?

Skywriter
Group Admin

It's FIGURATIVE, man.

Yes, but if you asked SR Foxley what answer Skywriter would give to the following question, within the context of the OP's statement about ignoring this thread, how would he say that Skywriter would respond?

"This statement is false."

He would respond: "Miss Harshwhinny is best pony."

Listen to Skywriter, dude. He knows what he's talking about.

Oh thank goodness! I thought there might be exceptions in the bylaws allowing non-freaking dinosaurs. Glad to know I was right!

How can that be the response he would give? Heck, that "question" wasn't even a question!

Your statement makes no sense in the context of this forum, especially given the OP's statement.

1278848 1278792

Wait, are you saying SR Foxley would say "Miss Harshwhinny is best pony," as in, that's what he thinks Skywriter would say. Or are you, SR Foxley saying that SR Foxley would say that as a response to the hypothetical question of what Skywriter would say when approached for a response the statement "This statement is false"? And if you mean the latter, do you mean that in the context of the OP's statement that this thread should be ignored, as pointed out by 1278255 ?

horizon
Group Contributor

> No dinosaurs

Counterpoint:

If I asked SR Foxley for clarification about SR Foxley's statement, what would SR Foxley say that SR Foxley would say if SR Foxley was asked to say what SR Foxley would say?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Actually, I think you just proved my point instead.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Twilociraptor?

horizon
Group Contributor

Okay, maybe you've got something with this "no dinosaur" thing.

So: All we need to do to implement it is start a new poll thread and get the bylaws passed by a majority vote of the group. As long as someone bothers to brush up beforehoof on evaluating the cardinality of infinite sets, I foresee no possible problems with this.

horizon
Group Contributor

I think it's a Twinonychus.

This is a velociraptor. Note the sleeker muzzle, wider hips, and near-Harshwhinny levels of awesomeness.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Oh, I see!

That dinosaur that the velociraptor is riding is pretty awesome, too.

Skywriter
Group Admin
Skywriter
Group Admin

I believe all dinosaurs should be able to freak if they want to.

Skywriter
Group Admin

These dinosaur ponies are kind of turning me on for some reason.

Skywriter
Group Admin

For the love of all that's holy, why?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Geez, I dunno. I think it's just imagining sweet innocent little bookish Twilight Sparkle as a rapacious carnivorous beast who would break into my home at night and pin me to the ground, her hot and foetid breath steaming my glasses as she dispassionately observed me, trying to ascertain the best angle to sink her teeth into my neck...

...shower. Need shower.

Skywriter
Group Admin

DUDE. TMI. PLEASE.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Well, you asked.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I most certainly did not. That was Skywriter.

horizon
Group Contributor

Personally I'd be more concerned about the Pinkieraptor. She plays with her food.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Pinkieraptor loves to play "Pull the Tail Off the Pony".

And don't ask about her piñatas...

"You wanted to see me? To give me a test? I brought my own quills, and plenty of paper to show my work."

horizon
Group Contributor

I'll just leave this here. Flutterex is clearly best tyrannosaurid.

horizon
Group Contributor

Hang on a second … we have Fluttershy (pegasus) as a tyrannosaurid, Applejack (earth pony) as a sauropod, and Twilight (unicorn) as a dromaeosaurid. This … I could actually see this working. I am getting ideas.

horizon
Group Contributor

But then what would alicorns (and, by extension, Miss Harshwhinny) be?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Still Miss Harshwhiny. She is equal if not superior to any dinosaur.

horizon
Group Contributor

They would be the space aliens which killed the dinosaurs off.

Clearly our reality is a ponysaur AU in which Nightmare Asteroid won …

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50