Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Skywriter
Group Admin

Hello, Harshwhinnians. Surely by now you've seen the unofficial Season 3 poster. Let's just take a look at the artist's notes...

Characters that have been in season 3 that are missing;
- Daisy
- Roseluck
- Ms. Harshwhinny

...what.

The official one better correct this grievous error.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I know, right? This doesn't even have the right to call itself an "unofficial" S3 poster. It is, however, AN "OFFICIAL" MASS OF VOMIT FOR ITS OVERSIGHT.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Dude, chill.

horizon
Group Contributor

How could the artist include even his own stupid red-horned black unicorn OC (in the top right) and yet leave out Miss Harshwhinny?! :facehoof: Seriously, I think we need to explore the possibility of a lawsuit here or something.

Wait-a-minute! There's Chicken Boo!

How do you have Chicken Boo, but no Harshwhinny?

Skywriter
Group Admin

750314 I know rite? I love Daisy!

Skywriter
Group Admin

...what are you doing here?

Skywriter
Group Admin

750709 Lovin on Daisy, aka Best Pone.

750710 Dude. I think you broke him.

horizon
Group Contributor

I wish I could shout "Burn the heretic!" with the emphasis it deserves, but most of the huge red capital letters got used up. I've only got a couple of Q's, X's and Z's left, and this one leftover P that I guess I can flip upside down. So:

bQXZ XQZ QZXXZQX!!!!!

:ajbemused: :pinkiecrazy: :moustache: :ajbemused: :pinkiecrazy: :moustache: :ajbemused: :pinkiecrazy: :moustache:

horizon
Group Contributor

Dear word. My sympathy goes out to you in this time of need. Is righteous outrage so scarce that you could not even find appropriate smileys?

horizon
Group Contributor

Yeah. :( I was told Skywriter donated all the screaming Fluttershys to the Las Pegasus relief efforts. Even finding the moustache Spikes was tough.

horizon
Group Contributor

Wow, are things really that bad? I was saving a :twilightrage: for the fanfic commission I was donating to the auction, but I'd rather give it to the Harshwhinny group if we have heretics here to chase out.

Here you go: :twilightangry2: Use it well, somebody.

horizon
Group Contributor

Oh, road apples. I didn't just do that, did I. :facehoof:

horizon
Group Contributor
horizon
Group Contributor

yes you did

and now youre using up our facehoof icons too

but no worries we need to save the pitchforks for the daisy lover

at least for a while

Well, excuse me for not knowing there was a shortage! 750710, please post an announcement or something the next time someone starts siphoning away the large, red letters from the forum to fuel his or her Scrabbleâ„¢ habit.

Skywriter
Group Admin

What's wrong with Daisy? Surely you Bronies know how to Love and Tolerate, right? Can't we accept someone who thinks Daisy is a better pony than Miss Harshwhinny?

Skywriter
Group Admin
Skywriter
Group Admin
Skywriter
Group Admin

Absolutely no.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Anyone have any spare pitchfork rationing coupons? I traded all mine for some big red capital letter vouchers.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

We'll, I suppose Daisy is a nice pony. She grows some pretty tasty flowers. And she must be popular, since she's always going on sleepovers with other ponies.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Dear heart, you haven't... you haven't actually observed any of these "sleepovers", have you? It's just... let's just say that there are some things that you really oughtn't try to obtain your Cutie Mark in doing, and I don't want you to get any strange ideas...

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I haven't actually seen one of them. One night, I saw her going home with Lily, and then Cloud Kicker the next day, so I asked Rarity about it. I've seen her going home with a few other ponies since then, though Lily seems to go with her for sleepovers a lot. I think she might be her special somepony.

I also saw her performing a small role in the theatre one night. Wish I'd known she was an actress when we were getting ready for the talent show.

And we already tried a sleepover at Fluttershys and didn't get a cutie mark. Though I suppose we didn't get much sleep. Maybe we should try again, with a sleepover at Scoots or something.

If I ever get back, that is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26