Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Skywriter
Group Admin

I'm looking to start a Tumblr account for everyone's favorite Games inspector. I have a lot of great ideas but I can't draw. Also I don't know how to use Tumblr. Is this a good idea?

Skywriter
Group Admin

OH HELLS YES

except i don't know how to use tumblr either

Skywriter
Group Admin

Okay, done. I hope to give it the appropriate air of stern majesty.

horizon
Group Contributor

713065 Hey, what are these rumors I'm hearing about some sort of scandal over on the ask-blog? Something about an article in the Equestrian Inquirer coming out this morning?

I hope it's not true. I'd be devastated if I had to downgrade Harshwhinny to second-best pony.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I believe she answered the accusations sufficiently on the ask-blog.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Hey, guys. Wow, "My Little Pony" sure is popular, huh? Popular enough that we can't possibly restrict ourselves to just one askblog-style Tumblr. Just look at all the Twilight variants! And now with somebody starting up this new one over here, I believe the dam has officially burst. Of course, now that there's two out there, "regular" Harshwhinny is completely played out; what more could I possibly say about "regular" Harshwhinny? So I'm shopping around for ideas of Harshwhinny variants. So far, my best idea is "Ask Miss Harshwhinny Who Doesn't Answer Questions." It would consist entirely of administrative OOC posts complaining about the bad questions people are asking and telling them to pay better attention to the storyline, but I'm open to suggestions.

Also you should probably know that I'm typing this with only my underwear on.

Skywriter
Group Admin

"Ask Miss Harshwhinny With A Jetpack On." Do it.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Screw that. I want Miss Harshwhinny With Only Her Underwear On.

Skywriter
Group Admin

You should put that in quotes to make it clear that you want someone to write that blog instead of, y'know, the actual thing.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I typed what I typed.

horizon
Group Contributor

"Ask Miss Harshwhinny Who Only Responds To Questions By Stepping On Your Head And Screaming Insults In Broken German While Wearing Black Leather."

horizon
Group Contributor

I wouldn't be able to ask that Harshwhinny any questions. Even if I would fit in the straps, I can't afford a jetpack. :applecry:

Skywriter
Group Admin

So you'd prefer the blog to be "Ask Miss Harshwhinny while possibly or possibly not wearing a jetpack" then?

Maybe you should go meta with it and run an "Ask-Miss Harshwhiny Addresses Questions to Meta-Ask-Miss Harshwhiny" ask blog? Then questions could be asked and Miss Harshwhiny would respond by asking another ask-Miss Harshwhiny blog.

Sounds straightforward to me. No need for any fancy jetpacks or water skis or land.... shoes...?

Skywriter
Group Admin

This is an excellent idea. It could go to other blogs for reference help.

The word you're looking for is "land-striders," by the by.

Ah yes, land striders. I couldn't think of the proper phrasing the other night.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16