Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 438 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 438
Skywriter
Group Admin

This thread is to post all your nifty new Lovingcup Harshwhinny story ideas! Use this thread to vent your excitement about your upcoming stories, to look for like-minded beta-readers, or to seek help from more experienced Harshwhinny ficcers if you're having trouble. Although, let's face it, Miss Harshwhinny is such a sublime character that if you're having difficulties with a Harshwhinny story, it's probably a fundamental, irrevocable problem with you personally.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Ooh, ooh, I'm working on one. Check this out:

My Little Harshie, by Skywriter
"When your life is as dull a gray as the world that surrounds you, the mundanities can make it all seem meaningless. Sometimes all we need is a little color -- or one to two -- to reintroduce us to what truly makes life worth living."

I'm just so excited about this one I can't shut up. It's not finished, but I promise you guys that the scene where baby Harshie plans out a complicated international sporting event on the carpet using Lincoln Logs because her adoptive father won't let her go outside to plan an actual complicated international sporting event will bring tears to your eyes.

No problems to report.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Another one to add to the above-poster's offering:

"Loving Cup"

Sex, drugs, rock n' roll, and planning complicated international sporting events. It's all in a day's work for Miss Harshwhinny. Spend a day in the horseshoes of everyone's favorite Games Inspector and find out what makes this mare tick.

TRIGGER WARNING: Contains non-consentual pudding-bathing. Rest assured, it is all vanilla.

No problems to report.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Here's mine:
This Flower-Print Luggage
Adventure
After the time-looped events of The Best Night Ever, Miss Harshwhinny's relationship with Prince Blueblood seemed to be a fairy tale come true. However, her dreams and future position quickly earn her the attention of powerful enemies. Only one mare can bear the Flower-Print Luggage of the Duchy of Canterlot and be heiress to its secrets and magics. The future of Equestria may well depend on that one mare being Lovingcup Harshwhinny.

No problems to report.

Skywriter
Group Admin

"Palomino Girls" (Skywriter)

When Applejack overhears that Rainbow Dash has the hots for a certain blonde-maned orange athletic mare, she naturally assumes that it's her; hilarity ensues when she finds out that it's actually Miss Harshwhinny, the Equestria Games Inspector! Will Dash have enough love to spare for two aggressive fillies? Or is this town not big enough for the both of them?

Trigger warning: Contains carnivorous ponies and hula hoops.

No problems to report.

Skywriter
Group Admin

"Flight of the Alicorn"

Miss Harshwhinny's exploits in "Sweet and Elite" set in motion a chain of events that will find the unicorn dressmaker taking part in the greatest airship race in the world, the Alicorn's Cup. Excitement will give way to terror, as Miss Harshwhinny soon finds herself the victim of a plot against Equestria, and shipwrecked far from home with her least favorite stallion, the boorish Prince Blueblood. Miss Harshwhinny will learn of treachery in Canterlot and abroad, and will have search for something of substance beneath the prince's obnoxious veneer as she struggles to not only save herself, but her entire nation.

No problems to report.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Did you... did you just take the entire text of "Flight of the Alicorn" and do a global search-and-replace of "Miss Harshwhinny" for "Rarity"?

Comment posted by Skywriter deleted Feb 13th, 2013
Skywriter
Group Admin

"Games Ponies Play"
In the hopes of proving that the Crystal Empire is more than worthy of being selected as the next venue for the upcoming Equestria Games, Princess Cadance commissions Twilight to work her magic with the deciding Games Inspector.

TRIGGER WARNING: Contains a pony with a chicken on her butt.

Skywriter
Group Admin

in re: taking the entire text of "Flight of the Alicorn" and doing a global search-and-replace of "Miss Harshwhinny" for "Rarity"...

Yah. Is that wrong?

Look, do you need me to specifically link you to the Wikipedia entry on "Plagarism", or can you handle that much typing on your own?

Oh, and I see you deleted the original post now. Charming. Are you sure you really belong in this group?

That idea seems familiar. Was it previously posted on Fanfiction.net or something?

Skywriter
Group Admin
Skywriter
Group Admin

Calm down, guys. Skywriter, I'm afraid that simply reposting a well-known story on the site after having done a global search-and-replace on the primary protagonist's name is probably going to be frowned upon by the site admins.

Skywriter
Group Admin

What about fair use?

Skywriter
Group Admin

"The Eternal Flame" (Grimdark, A.U.)

Take a brief, chilling look into a parallel Equestria where Miss Harshwhinny was never born and the Equestria Games (now a hollow mockery of their former glory) are consistently held in substandard venues.

Skywriter
Group Admin

That sounds absolutely terrifying. Any problems to report?

Skywriter
Group Admin

No, I have no problems to report.

Skywriter
Group Admin

"Flight of the Alicorn"

Miss Harshwhinny's exploits in "Sweet and Elite" set in motion a chain of events that will find the unicorn dressmaker taking part in the greatest airship race in the world, the Alicorn's Cup. Excitement will give way to terror, as Miss Harshwhinny soon finds herself the victim of a plot against Equestria, and shipwrecked far from home with her least favorite stallion, the boorish Prince Thunderheart. Miss Harshwhinny will learn of treachery in Canterlot and abroad, and will have search for something of substance beneath the prince's obnoxious veneer as she struggles to not only save herself, but her entire nation.

Skywriter
Group Admin

This appears to be exactly the same thing as before except now you've done two global search-and-replaces. Who exactly is "Prince Thunderheart"?

Skywriter
Group Admin

My OC. I think this counts as sufficiently transformative now.

Skywriter
Group Admin

This Day All Gods Die
MATURE (gore)

Many centuries ago, Celestia and Luna usurped the throne of the true Queen of Equestria and trapped her in the form of a humble earth pony. But vengeance is a slow-simmering thing, and does not pass away easily. This year's iteration of the Equestria Games appears normal on the outside, but in reality (as the spurious Princesses will soon find) it has been specifically engineered as a massive, cunning deathtrap for their False Highnesses. And if some civilian casualties ensue as a result? Well, one cannot make an omelet without breaking some eggs...

No problems to report.

Skywriter
Group Admin

"The Spartan and the Games Inspector" (crossover, sci-fi)
Miss Harshwhinny teams up with Master Chief to combat the Flood. Halo crossover.

No problems to report.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Is anyone working on a "Beowulf" crossover?

Skywriter
Group Admin

So. F*cking. Epic.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Literally! :rainbowlaugh:

Skywriter
Group Admin

I don't get it.

Skywriter
Group Admin

i wanna do a fic where bruce jenner divorces that b!tch kris kardashian and goes to equestria and has sexty time with miss harshwhinny. i think their lovoe of track and fielsd events would brig them closer together and give them something to talk about but what do u feel about human on ponh intimacy?

Skywriter
Group Admin

I disapprove of human-on-pony intimacy except for when it involves Miss Harshwhinny.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Do I even need to point out how absolutely moronic you're sounding right now?

Skywriter
Group Admin

"Hosting the Games (Inspector)" [2nd person fic starring you and Miss Harshwhinny]

You are a mid-level unicorn politician making a bid for Baltimare to host the next Equestria Games. The official IEGC inspector is pleased with your city, but needs a little something... extra... just to prove how "welcoming" you can be...

(Trigger warning: foalcon)

No problems to report.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Guys, please. I don't want to have to kickban anyone.

Skywriter
Group Admin

"End of the Dream" (romance, sad)

After a long life together, Princess Celestia bids farewell to her beloved mate, Miss Lovingcup Harshwhinny. But death will not take Lovingcup easily...

Looking for a betareader.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I'll do it.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Did you guys hear about the C&D? You might want to wait on putting too much work into any of these ideas.

Skywriter
Group Admin

We're going on the assumption that it's a troll at this point.

Skywriter
Group Admin

The Cutie Mark Crusaders try to get their cutie marks in planning complicated international sporting events! Hilarity ensues but it eventually works (they eventually get their cutie marks in planning complicated international sporting events).

Skywriter
Group Admin

Um, do you have a title or anything?

Skywriter
Group Admin

It's just an idea I had. Could somebody write it?

Skywriter
Group Admin

I think it should go without saying that we're all pretty busy.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Count me in, too. This fandom needs more Harshlestia.

Fallout Equestria: The Whinny Files

The Wasteland is a harsh mistress, but nopony is harsher than Ms. Harshwhinny. Now a hardened cyborg warrior, this iron inspector will not rest until she completes her final mission: finding a suitable place for the Wasteland Games.

Trigger warnings: blood, gore, strong language, post-ponyism, sexual references

"The Incredibly Tense Behind of Lovingcup Harshwhinny"

[Sex][Mature] Lovingcup Harshwhinny struggles to figure out why Peachbottom keeps acting weird, and seems so happy about spending Hearts and Hooves with hanging out with her, while also puzzling over the fact that Cloud Kicker and Blossomforth seem to be going out of their way to help the two of them enjoy the day. Then they all have sexs.

First story in the "Whinnyverse", featuring "Life and Times of a Whinny Pony"

No problems to report.

horizon
Group Contributor

715645 Actually I am!

To Be A Wolf
Mature (gore, sex)

[Crossover] [Human] [Adventure] [Tragedy] [Alternate Universe]

The monster Grendel has been terrorizing the lands and men of the Danish High Princess, Celestia. Now, in the ale hall of the Grand Galloping Gala, it falls to the young hero Lovingcup Harshwhinny to save the day! But when Harshwhinny uses her extensive knowledge of IEG-sanctioned sporting events to overcome him with her bare hooves, she must face an even greater adversary — Grendel's mother, who has sworn revenge. Revenge through hot sexy snoo-snoo.

... Actually I'm having a little bit of a problem. I'm already over 100 words in but I think I'm starting to lose steam. The problem is, this crossover sounded pretty cool at first but I keep realizing that the source material just sorta falls flat when you compare it against Harshwhinny's real life. I'm already going with the movie version which was a lot sexier than the book. Should I just abandon Beowulf's plot altogether so I can make this sufficiently epic?

Sorry, just can't get into it. It doesn't ship Harshwhinnny and Twilight Sparkle. :raritydespair: No can do.

"Boast Bluster"

[Slice of Life] [Comedy] [Adventure]

Bitless and rebuilding her career (again…) after her latest debacle in Ponyville, the Great and Powerful Apologetic Trixie has no choice but to accept a job with the Los Pegasus Equestria Games bid committee to welcome the visiting games inspector and present the city in a positive light. But the mayor's office is telling her to keep the inspector away from the red light and gambling districts the mob is pressuring her to favor for event venues, the entertainers' union is on strike and calling her a scab for crossing the picket lines, and the entire city is gridlocked by bucket brigades as the fire department struggles to contain a towering inferno during an ongoing cloud shortage. Still, it's nothing a showmare of Trixie's caliber can't handle, right? RIGHT?

There's just one teensy problem; the inspector is none other than her estranged mother, Lovingcup Harshwhinny!

Skywriter
Group Admin

Guys, I just realized that "Harsh and Hooves Day" is not going to pass moderation in time for February 14. :pinkiesad2:

Skywriter
Group Admin

I know a couple mods. Maybe we could hurry it along in the queue.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I haven't actually written it yet.

Skywriter
Group Admin

What if you just global search-and-replace "Miss Harshwhinny" for "Beowulf"?

Skywriter
Group Admin

You again?

Skywriter
Group Admin

This, um, actually sounds like a good story idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 438