Hasbroverse 232 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I could see this being a part of Transformers, by having that government experiment be them trying to make human Transformer by using Transformium and Brett Matthews is fused with the Transformium which gives him the power to turn into a car or any vehicle. This is the only way I could see Transformium being used in other Transformers fiction.

I have to admit, the idea that the experiment was the government scientists' attempt to mimic the Autobots' abilities actually DOES make the premise make more sense.

6256293 If we do not have to be very creative about it instead of fusing him with the car the kid could be fused with a very experimental Tech that he could fuse with any vehicle I remember in the Warner Brothers kids show the Batman there was a techno Villain Like That the villain himself was cybertech and you could fuse with motorcycles cars and enhance them greatly gear head is his name

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jf2Pczsgpk0

I have to say, that IS a pretty good modification. Yeah, I could actually see this working pretty well given the right amount of care.

Well the point of Turbo Teen was that he could only turn into a car.

I've done a little bit more research on Turbo Teen and it looks like WB owns Turbo Teen under Hanna-Barbera. So it would be more likely to see Turbo Teen appear in the Future Quest Presents comics along side Space Ghost, Birdman, Jonny Quest, & all of the other HB Superhero characters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7