The Nyxian Alliance 786 members · 221 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Ok, so I was checking out some riffing forums a while back, and I saw them mention no consequences when it came to Past sins. Then I remember seeing something about Nyx not getting punished for her actions. And then I started to think, how much more does she need?

She nearly DIES during the fight at Ponyville

A portion of the population mistrusts her, including some of her own family!

When she grows up, she has to earn so much trust and struggle.

What else do they want? Her to be crucified on a bloody cross?

What else do they want? Her to be crucified on a bloody cross?

:applecry:Thanks for giving me a "fine" description,:fluttercry: now I'm going to have nightmares, tonight. Thank you!

Yeah, all joking aside, I do believe it's fitting enough even though those ponies will not see what she is rather than she was.
What can you do about? Throw them in the dungeon?:ajbemused:
:trixieshiftright:
Don't take my word.

4922659 yeah i agree with you she did have consequences and she was still considered a criminal in equestria under twilight's arrest

4922659 Nyx has been punished enough already, Time to let bygones be by bygones!

yes, there will always be ponies that believe Nyx should be locked away forever for what she did.

Thankfully, Celestia and Luna believe in redemption and the "punishment" meted out was for the purpose of protecting and building upon the change of heart that was already apparent.

While I do believe there are those who should not be released back into society, it is because of their ongoing threat to society, and that justice should be focused on restitution rather than punishment

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5