Interspecies Romance 647 members · 683 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
AgentSnail
Group Admin

Evidently, mrk has given up control of this group. I am your acting lord admin, and I may as well lay out the couple things I'm going to do right off the bat. The crisis in the recent weeks has been over mature fics, and their continued addition to the group despite the rules against their existence. I'm not completely sure if I'll remove those unconditionally, but I will give clopfics (the ones that are solely smut) the boot. Those aren't really romance anyway, and since that's in the title of this group it should be heeded. Easy decision there.

So I'll start working my way through these stories and see what happens. I'll either decide to remove the mature items (I'm referring to only the actual romantic ones now) or place them in a separate mature folder. Feel free to deliver your two cents, but I'm leaning towards knocking them out completely. It was listed as a rule from the beginning, after all.

Anyway, be sure to keep me posted on any folders you want added or questions you may have, and I'll try to do the best with what I've been given.

mrk
Group Admin

Thanks for stepping up to this task.

mrk
Group Admin

And apparently I can't leave.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3