The Great and Not Obsessive Trixie 1,641 members · 2,050 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
DerpyMuffins15
Group Admin

Alright, now that things have settled down a bit, and we have finally got the right folders in place, I believe we can start accepting submissions. To any and all that want to have their story featured in the Solid gold folder, please reply to this comment so I know when you're submitting. Just say name, story title, and length. The judges shall be I and Obsidian and you must pass with both votes. In time there might be a third judge just to even out the votes.

CanterlotGuardian
Group Contributor

Guess it wouldn't hurt.

Day of coronation. 10k words. 8 chapters

the 69th Trixie: Fate's foal. 1k words.691229

Obsidian Raindrop
Group Admin

691234 691229
i found it quit enjoyable your thoughts

i read the 69th trixie defiantly got me interested about the group it is a part of

DerpyMuffins15
Group Admin

691299 Yes to the first and yes to the 69th Trixie. But I'm giving a no to the Day of Coronation. It's exactly just Trixie fighting Twilight to the death for honour.

Obsidian Raindrop
Group Admin

yeah all of those i agree with

Dafaddah
Group Contributor

I hereby submit Filial.
BTW - it is a one shot of just over 5100 words.
Dafaddah

DerpyMuffins15
Group Admin

691324>>691338>>691383 For Frightenmares, it's well written and has a bit of comedy we all like. As for Filial... Well... I guess I'm border line. It was good, just not epic one-shot. Sure the feels in the end was a nice touch with Spike calling Twilight ***(no spoiler), but I'm just not feeling it. Your thoughts?
Yes to the first, a maybe on the second.

Frostbytten
Group Contributor

I'd like to submit The Last Ancestor, 1,160 words at the moment. Will change soon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10