Autistic Bronies United 207 members · 153 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I am UniqueSKD, and I too have autism/aspergus.

Let me just say that while others would laugh at us and poke fun at us for the condition we all share, I heartily embrace it with pride, and I am happy to join a group that shares my condition and understands it as much as I do.

I hope to find valuable assets and friends in this group, and I hope to be able to prove amusing to all of you!

Now which way to the nearest TGI Fridays bar?

Now which way to the nearest TGI Fridays bar?

But it's Tuesday....

It's Wednesday now.

And guess what?

It's my 24th birthday! Hooray!

Flowey
Group Admin

4156762 Happy 24'th ^^

4158162 Cheers dude.

4156762 My 24th birthday shall be next month in January. The best of luck for your 26th birthday!

5686648 That's...sort of an odd comment to put relating to birthdays in a way, but nonetheless good luck to you for your 24th. Hope all goes well for you, mate.

5686712 We are acquainted with Asperger's Syndrome to varying degrees, we are odd people. And thank you for the compliment, Neeky.

5686742 *Chuckle* Short for Unique. May be a bit soon, nicknames. A few other bronies I have made nicknames for.

5688282 Oh right. Hmm...I guess I can dig it. Neeky I am then. XD :)

5688349 Do you like to draw and colour (or paint) or sing? Asperger's and Autism does grant one a satisfying or prodigious creativity.
Recently I have been drawing N.S.F.W. fan-art of one pone-fic.
One more thing, are you able to remember certain dates as an event-cluster or a string of events personal, familial or international occurring on that date. Are you able to remember that date with astonishing clarity?

I do amaze others with my good memory, and being interested in history allows me to remember lots and lots of events happening on certain years. I am very good with factors-of-five anniversaries.

Soon off to knead and bake baguettes again.
Hear from you soon.

Are you still around?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13