Equestria Divided 706 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 269 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 269

978935 *adds it to titles under 'Freedom Fighter, The Bandit Queen, The Emerald Nag, and The Blasphemer*
Actually, I think my favorite is a tossup between 'Bandit Queen' and 'Tuffy hooved'

VS

GO FOR BROKE!

FIGHT!

979254 Maybe you should combine the two, Shamrock the Tufty hooved Bandit Queen? :yay:

VS

THIS BATTLE, IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!

FIGHT!

Shamrock: *calmly* Concede the match and I'll stock your Tavern for a year at no charge as well as offer a standing commission for your services and an evacuation clause in the event of invasion by any of the House Military forces in exchange for maintainig a safe-house for members of my caravan."
*throws out a bag filled with bits*
"And add this gold on top of it. I am offering to be your friend, Broadsword."

*kind expression turns very... very dangerous*

"You don't want to be my enemy."

979357 Shrouded Emperor: "Am I supposed to be fighting Broadsword? alright then..."

*The Shrouded Emperor wanders up to Broadsword, flicks out a lighter and flicks it on.*

*begins to set fire to Broadswords very long sticky up fringe*

"... Okay, done.... I guess... hardly seems like a fair fight, ancient god awful Eldritch abomination from an alternate Dimension battling a dude with a sword, but you know? crazier things have happened, that horse becoming pope... plus it appears he has lightning, thats always a plus."

979336 (omg, is it just me, or do those two look really cute together. :twilightoops: GAAHHH BRAIN BLEACH! BRAIN BLEACH :facehoof:!)

"Who said I was lookin' for blood? You already got a friend in me Shamrock, but the Minotaur wants a brawl. You can take a little tussle can't ya dolface? We're not here for guts, we're here just for glory. So what do ya say? Spar it out?"

Broadsword throws his blade to the side and readies his sheath in it's place as a show of good faith to his word. His teeth clenching tightly around the iron plating of the blade's bedding, his look while sinister was very playful as well, Shamrock can guess boys will be boys.

((Are you making a Brain Bleach reference to Anime Abandon from the Dominion Tank Police episode? Because I actually did the voice of the 1920's guy in that episode :B.))

Awww you can't indulge in my fighting game references just a tad? :fluttershysad:

Shroud Looks grumpily through the Fourth Wall.

"Fine mister arty man, you did draw me after all"

*turns to Broadsword, Black eldritch tentacles begin forming around him and ravenous jaws following suite*

"Sigh...."This is gonna be a match to remember!"

*moves to attack*

979400>>979450

VS

LIVE AND LET DIE!

FIGHT!

Shroud stares at Shamrock for a moment. "I like your coat colour... its a nice green."

979400 Let the shipping begin!

THE LEGION OF SHADOWS

"Welcome to the eye of the storm..."

As the war between the Houses of Equestria continue to drag on into the years, many soldiers and civilians in every faction have begun to grow weary of the seemingly never ending conflict. As these ponies begin too look back to the time before the war, they find that peace was held together not by the Princesses of the Moon and the Sun, but by the bonds that tied even the most unlikely of beings together. This was made evident when a Former Archeologist named Storm Chaser began his travels across Equestria, looking for clues as to what happened to the Princesses. As he made his Journey around the broken Kingdom, Storm ran into hundreds of ponies who were unsatisfied with the way things were. Earthborns who opposed dehorning, Stormwings who felt that they were not accomplishing their mission the right way, Everfrees who felt Lady Fluttershy had gone to far, Whitegolds who had failed to find satisfaction in money, and even a handful of Cultists who believed that making friends instead of foes pleased the Laughing Mare. One by one, Storm met them, showed them compassion, not caring what species they were or what their past was. It started as simply a large group of friends, but as Storm's ideology began to spread, so did his influence. What had once been a network of informants had slowly turned into a massive shadow army comprised of soldiers that hale from every faction that is simply awaiting the call to action. Loyal only to one another, Storm's Shadow Legion has only one goal: Return Equestria to its former glory.

IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT THE LEGION

- Comprised of those from every House, as they are united by an idea, not just a leader.

-While there is no official leadership set up, the Legion follows the orders of Storm and his inner circle of most trusted friends and allies.

-Made up of three different branches: Political, Engineering, and Military

-The Legion considers Archmagister Twilight Sparkle to be the biggest threat to peace in Equestria, and has plans that are ready to be put in motion if she does not desist her tyrannical rule.

-The Overlying goal of the Legion is to unite Equestria with as little bloodshed as possible, and they hope to bring all the other Houses in an Alliance against Moon and Star.

-Each member keeps their true loyalties a secret, going about their lives without a hint of their plans.

IMPORTANT MEMBERS OF THE SHADOW ARMY

Storm Chaser: A former Archeologist who grew up in the Peaceful time in Equestria, Storm is the glue that binds and unites the vastly different ponies that make up the Legion. Though somewhat of a Reluctant leader, Storm inspires the Loyalty of all of his soldiers through his compassion and honesty, never asking anyone to do something he wouldn't do himself.

Commander Broadsword: A former Mercenary that was based in the Hornless Minotaur Tavern, Storm met the fellow Earth Pony while hiring him for a job. Over the course of numerous crazy adventures, Storm realized Broadsword's potential, and when the time came for the Legion to gather, he was made the Commander of the Military Branch. Courageous and Charismatic, Broadsword's influence in the Legion rivals that of Storm himself.

Desert Sun: A scientist who is one of Storm's closest and Oldest friends, Desert is considered to be the first member that Storm recruited for the Legion, conducting Spy work on House Moon and Star and helping Slaves escape from their cruel masters. Now, Desert is the head of the Engineering branch, using his scientific knowledge to help the Legion gain an edge over their competitors. Though some consider him to be too fancy and proper to be in such a Force, this Unicorn has no trouble getting his hooves dirty when the time comes.

Quick Thunder: An original member of Storm's team that was searching for the Missing Princesses, Quick was a successful Daredevil before the war. Bringing smiles and awe across Equestria, the Pegasus had his joyful nature crushed when the conflict began, seeing piles of bodies pile in lakes of blood wherever they went. Seeking happiness at the first place it was promised, he joined the Cult of Laughter, where he committed numerous atrocities and murders throughout his ten year enrollment. Recently having his mind freed by Broadsword, Quick now serves as the Pegasus Commander for the Legion. Though his personality is now dark and brooding, one can still see that his old happy self is still deep within him.

Cipher: A changeling who was exiled from his hive at a young age, Cipher first was one of Storm's most hated enemies, kidnapping ponies and cocooning them to steal their emotions. Though he was finally stopped, Storm spared the Changeling and helped him find another way to passively take emotions to fill his hunger. Later, Cipher would be instrumental in breaking Storm out of a Moon and Star prison. Now serving as a Master Spy, Cipher does most of the Legion's dirty work; acting as a messenger, assassin, thief, and of course, spy.

IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT STORM CHASER

- Storm was the only Earth Pony in his family, having to compete with three siblings who were Pegusi and a Unicorn. The result being that he has a high intellect and above average Strength and Speed.

-Prior to the founding of the Legion, Storm was betrayed by his best friend to House Moon and Star, who imprisoned him and his family. Though Storm would manage to escape with the aid of loyal friends, his family would be executed as spies.

-Storm now has a Hatred for Moon and Star, vowing revenge on the now High Inquisitor who stabbed him in the back.

-Storm is currently a Lieutenant in House Stormwing, using the position in hopes of gaining more influence within the House, and maybe even gaining an Ally in Supreme Commander Dash.

- Though not even Forty, his troops often joke about him being an old Stallion, since he was an adult before the war even Started.

looks like Shamrocks got competition.... and what are you doing there Broadsword :rainbowlaugh:

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!

"Though the Minotaur has it’s own agenda, only knowledgeable to it’s most loyal residents."

Eeyup, amazing how you can be so many places at once :raritywink:

979555 Probably this...

Or not go anywhere and have everyone else come to you. :duck: Rping is a grand thing. :B

979612 979609 Ah, I do love this thread, it never grows old.

Lol it was part of an RP where the Legion was first introduced, and Broadsword was made the Commander

And there was some hinting that if Storm didn't stallion up and take a strong leadership position, Broadsword would do it.

So for all intents and purposes consider The Legion and Minotaur to be allies haha

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Are we to assume that the Royal Guard has converted into the Knights of Celestia/Luna, or would it be plausible to create an Order of the Old Guard which house all those still loyal to their oath as a Royal Guard?

I would like to write this up, but wasn't sure if they were technically already covered...

Might write it up anyway... it is Non-Canon...

I also plan to write out a Faction Sheet for Clan Sandshard, as I plan to have Zetse overwhelm his father to take control of his native land. I do believe this would make a good minor group...

If there was and old order I can picture them as something akin to the White Lotus from Avatar.

978308 So I'm assuming the longer post is your current build of the house? I am trying to keep a log of everything that I find useful for many intents and purposes, and don't want outdated information...

Personally, I find this house terrifying, and I'm loving every second of it! XD

980895 Oh YES! Totally modelling something from that... Eldritch nailed it, you are a genius!

Yep, its the current build!

The data is accurate, current information that I added only yesterday, might want to check it every few days however, I'll be adding more units as I go along.

I think the unofficial motto of my House should be "It can always get worse"

Updated! Hooray for Chargers and Reavers!

980909 Haha, ok. Thanks! I will keep an eye out... now to create Clan Sandshard's Sheet... oh boy...

Actually I think I will do the Order of the Old Guard first... that one sounds more fun. :pinkiehappy:

980822 Actually I think the old guard fractured in two: The Pegasi Royal Guards went on to found House Stormwing... while the Unicorn Royal Guards became the Celestia/Luna Knights.
As for Luna's 'Night Guard'... well, I have my own special 'non-canon' theories of what happened to them. :pinkiecrazy:

981172 Yeah, I'm kinda taking this on a different tangent than I originally intended, but it's the same basic idea... I would give details, but I'm just going to post the whole thing here soon anyway... so there isn't really any point... It'll hopefully be up by tonight, though I will most likely update it as more ideas come to me...

But thanks for the input! :twilightsmile:

Man I'm so hype about those "Fighting Game" character squares I made, I wanna drum up some more!

Oh no I have plenty to draw.

Shortsword

VS

LET YOUR HOOVES DO THE TALKING!

FIGHT!

982277 "Let your hooves do the talking" Better yet... "Those Dastardly Rascals" FIGHT!

You gotta love fighting game announcer banter before matches.

Fine Print

VS

NO WHERE TO RUN! NO WHERE TO HIDE!

FIGHT!

982654 Aww, one of the OCs I'm a little hesitant of their existence... The "guns" that he uses, are they revolvers or musket pistols. The reason I say this is because the firearm tech for EqD seems to still be just early gunpowder weapons, with the arquebus being the second step in the muzzle-loaded evolution before the next one, Muskets.

Not trying to come across as judgmental... just saying.... OP:derpytongue2:

982703 He calls them 'Appleloosan Hoofcannons', but I believe they are a little closer to Revolver design than anything... All things considered, he could've made them himself...

Rest easy, the Hoofcannon is a revolver with the force of a musket, the only draw back is the recoil is ungodly and because of the trigger being replaced with a pressure plate, the chances of misfiring and wasting ammo are immense. Not to mention too much use of that thing might rip your arm out, so its a double edged sword to fire that weapon.

Pros
1) A close range shot is bound to tear a limb off.
2) As long as an object fits in the chambers, it can be used as a bullet.
3) Reload is fast and easy.
4) With a clamp and pressure plate designed trigger, the gun is perfect for quickdraws.

Cons
1) Ammo scarcely exists. Using improvised ammo can ruin the gun's chambers.
2) The recoil is so devastating, the chances of misfire or accidental fire is high.
3) Too much use can rip the hoof out of the socket.
4) Horrid Mid to Long ranged accuracy.

982727 Truly a weapon to be feared by both wielder and their aggressor.

982159 Ran across these pictures, immediately thought of the Sleeper House.

Transforming
Transformation Complete

Would an organization that is affiliated (meaning on friendly terms) with one house but is neutral to all others be considered a separate organization to show here or it wouldn't even be close?

987796 I would think that any group that is 'allied' with a house in any respect would be seen as an extention of said hosue by all the others... and therefore fair game.
But that's just my opinion, don't let that keep you from posting your ideas, after all, this is all Non-Canon so what's the worse that can happen?

*two days later... society lies in ruins... anarchy reigns... and worse of all, the internet is down... and though it all, a single mare cries to the sky: 'WHHHYYYYYYYY???!!"*

I think I might use the second one as a reference design for the Nepenthites, thanks!

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 269