The Gentlemanverse 1,122 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

They're out on Google Docs. They correspond to the first four chapters of the original story.

For those of you interested in the story but not following me, I'm making them available offsite because I have been denied permission to post them on Fimfiction. Even for (apparently) dead stories belonging to abandoned accounts, I'm not allowed to post new versions of existing chapters unless they're total rewrites, which I'm not going to do. My blog linking and explaining them, including detailing what I did with them, are here:

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/937663/first-five-feathered-heart-edited-chapters-ready

More updated chapters will follow. I emphasize again that although these edited chapters are a prelude to the eventual continuation, the continuation itself will be written to work with either the original version of the story or the new. So if you don't care for the new version, the old version is going nowhere. :twilightsmile:

As the blog says, I would very much like to hear what people readers of Feathered Heart think of the updated story! So check it out at leisure. You can either comment on my blog, or here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1