The Gentlemanverse 1,122 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I love gentleman for a mare and the thing that I love so much about it is the world building. The thing that I find fascinating the most is how our influence would effect or destroy the land of Equestria.

Would zap apples be a worldwide phenomenon on earth, making the apple family rich beyond their wildest dreams?:ajsmug:

Would DJ Pon3 be a hit in the music world?:pinkiehappy:

Would the citizens of Equestria demand that their rulers relinquish their power?:twilightangry2:

Just somethings that i was thinking.

Demon Eyes Laharl
Group Admin

Well, I can tell you a few opening shots...

Weather Control and increased Food Production.

Magic and Science combine

Possible Magic Leaking towards Earth (with various effects)

As for ponies:

A race they can relate to, yet are very different from.

Closest neighbour they'll ever get

Human technology that is relatively easier to use and at smaller sizes

There are more, but you can always make up your own. XD

Well, humans do have superior technology...

1320726What A world that would be. I want to make up my own but I don't want to step on your toes:scootangel:

1321166>>1321166 Just think of the pone's lives with it.:pinkiegasp:

There alot points. Musitians, actors and everything related to that type of media from both world becoming popular on both sides. Ponies greatly enjoying human movies, the young fillies enjoying the creations for example disney. The adults enjoying action and drama films and amaced on the scifi ones.

Also with each others help they can advance in medicine like for example with pony magic and potions the help cure diseases, also with human science they help ponies who lets say lost a limb in an accident.

The only problem with the wourlds would be the religion fanatics and i mean in general, i would say criminals but for some reason it seems thats a problem on both sides

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6