The Gentlemanverse 1,122 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 64 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 64

Bribe humans to work for you. Besides a lot of espionage is just observation, you need to be able to pick the salient details out of seemingly everyday things.

Really, no idea where this came from, but what about Discord? Where's he in all the G4M's mess? I think somebody needs to do something with him.

804994>>805154>>805645

Really brings a new definition to "rock hard" when it comes to the stallions....

Poor Harry. The job descriptions and the business name said mares, he never expected to go with a mix.

Though there probably is a bit of mare in Discord, considering he has a piece of everything.:derpytongue2:

960545 I wasn't thinking that, but good idea. To be honest, I was thinking that someone should write a fic from his POV as he went to Earth to wreak havok.

Someone should make a fic about how Lyra met her human.

As part of a operation to increase pony/human relations humanity sends over one of its most successful rock bands (after realizing that ponies LOVE rock and roll) the band teams up with the wonder bolts providing musical accompaniment to the show.

During the performance dash notices how the ponies love the band more than the WB and confronts the band about it

this give way to a kind of competition between the WB and the band aswell as a developing relationship between dash and the singer.

Maybe clop maybe not? I doubt it matters but you could really write about a rock band without drugs and sex right?

How about something with a Gentleman and a Changeling?

i'm not sure if this is what you're looking for exactly, buuuuuuut one idea ive really been fond of is some kind of human mercenary firm/bounty hunter group.

for the most part they act as manhunters (stallionhunters?) as well as monster hunters (that is, dealing in deadly, non-sentient creatures like manticors, timberwolves, hydra's ect) in small towns on the frontier that aren't able to get guard or military support as quickly.

of course i'm thinking of the idea that they're presnce creates problems for gentlemen for mares, likely less for idealogical views they have on buisness (indeed some of the huntsmen probably bed mares themselves) but more because of how the two different services profit from different views towards humans, while the gentlemen for mares tend to try and sell the idea of human being kind, noble, and loveable (you might even say as a "gentleman" :raritywink:), the hunters (first task:must come up with a better name for them >.>) tend to profit off the image of humanity as ruthless,tough as nails, warriors stepping into the everfree forest with the intent of skinning a hydra and making himself a pair of boots.

needless to say the images tend to conflict, and thus both buisnesses would see each other as "enemies" in some way, thus possibly leading to some interesting corprate warfare, advertising competition, and more or less an "image war" with both companies attempting to shape humanities image into what they believe would best serve equestria.

just a thought ive been kicking around :twilightsheepish:

Z0

Hey! First time posting here, so I've got some scrawlings and ideas for a story or two I might like to place in the G4M verse. I wanted to bounce some of the ideas off this forum to see if you guys thought it was OK, and that I'm not "stepping on any toes".

The first story I was trying to write was a bit... odd. I noticed from a couple of stories that the idea of Gentleman for Mares allowing stallions to contract Gentleman might come about in future works. The first story I was working on kind of deals with that. The human OC I made "IronWork" or "Ian" is brought into platinum's office with his handler to look over an interesting contract that came in, from Sorain.

The rest of the story is pretty straight forward after that. I just felt like I should ask because it kind of seems like there might be plans for that...

So, what do you guys think? Would you all be ok with me writing this in the G4M universe?

Demon Eyes Laharl
Group Admin

It'll probably fall under Alternate Universe, but yeah. There's no real reason not to write it.

750017 I'm thinking of writing a side-story where Equestria is offered to join NATO and a number of military exercises are conducted in Equestria by multiple different nations. It's on the back-burner currently.

Idea: it's been stated in multiple stories that Luna has been taking college classes on Earth. What if we showed this? As an ambassador, some of her classes would likely include World History and American History. Her reactions to these things is something I'd very much like to see, and I'm way to poor an author to do the idea justice.

820222 couch potato griffin on earth, watching history channel on youtube and surfing wikipedia all day ...
if someone asks its "intel geathering" on how to speed up from crossbows to assault rifles and from steelshields to composite ballistic shields

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 64