Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Pikafrogbro
Group Admin

1. DO - Help anyone and everyone.
2. DON'T - Be nasty or rude to others.
3. Read others Fics and comment on their thread(s)
4. NEVER rush your comments. Comments on their threads are the most vital thing that this group will do. They tell the writer what to try and work on, maybe how to work on that thing, and how they are coming along in their writing journey.
5. When commenting on somebodies thread - Say if a cannon character was OOC, if there were any plotholes, and things like that.
6. PLEASE don't do a full blown review on a fic in it's thread. INSTEAD comment on the thread, maybe do a SHORT review, things like that. I would love to see things like "Hey, I read you fic and noticed that there was a plot hole. The plot hole was _____. I suggest fixing it by doing _____."

I will read as many of these fics as possible and will comment on every single thread that I read. Remember that you can come to me at ANY time and ask for my help and I will gladly abide, just because I am the creator of this group does not mean I will not be as involved as you all.

If you have any problems with these rules or think there should be one added, than just post in this thread and tell me!

Thank you for reading these rules and joining this community!

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

When you say "Don't do a full blown review on a fic in it's thread. Instead comment on the thread" do you mean the don't do a full review on the story's comment thread, but do the full review on the forum thread?

721724 What I believe he is trying to get across is don't write a review in the comment section that is three pages long.

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

Ahh okie,

I can't post my stories for some reason. :twilightoops:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5