Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello there, early risers! I am Ghost, and I wish to have help on my story What We Haven't Had
It's a story of Samael Sundance, an awkward pony who wishes for greater things in life, specifically, the love of a certain Boutique owner in Ponyville. What will start as a simple, if emotional, journey, will become a struggle for the identity of ones self and the kindness of strangers. We may not get everything we want out of life, but what we have, or haven't had, may just be what we needed.

It's 3 chapters long thus far, and I'm currently writing chapter 4 but have had severe writer's block on this chapter for a month. I've written 1,000 words and know what I want to write, but I just. Cant. Write. Any ideas? Help? Advice on how to make my fic better?

Many thanks,
-Ghost

Jayellow
Group Contributor

Well, when I have writer's block I consider what I want to happen in the chapter/scene, and then consider all of the ways I could make it happen. Generally one of the paths gets me going well enough. I'll put your story on my read later for now.

834610Many thanks, my friend. Maybe I just need to stop stressing about it like it's work and just write. I need to stop thinking like that. I sincerely care for what the characters do (and will) go through and wish to give the story its due justice, but should just try to make it fun. Its fanfiction, after all!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3