Twirilee 374 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Hey, everypony!

My name is Krazy/KrazyTheFox/Krazy3/Mitchell and I'm a 20 year old living in the state of confusion Virginia in the United States. I've been an avid pony fan for a little over a year now. I write fanfictions, music, and develop games in my spare time outside of school, looking for jobs, and helping out around the house. I love being sociable both online and offline and I'm not afraid of questions or human contact, so if you want to chat or something, hit me up!

I'm a huge fan of AppleDash (my OTP), with Twirilee occupying a close second, but I do love many other ships, including, but not limited to, TwiLestia, Tuna (TwiLuna), TwiLunestia, TwiJack, TwiDash, SpiLight, RariShy, OctaScratch, and whatever else happens to strike my fancy at any given moment. I dislike FlutterDash and RariJack, but am open to almost every other ship.

The genres I enjoy most are Romance and Sad, though I don't like Crossover or Humanized.

What got me into Twirilee in the first place was Romance Reports, which I came across while hunting for more TwiLuna to read. I actually had to stop reading that story several times because it was too much for me to handle all in one go, but I eventually finished it and found myself in love with this ship.

Anything I left out? No? Excellent. Yes? Ask away!

...And do introduce yourselves! :twilightsmile:

Okay, I'm just some 15 year old who lives in an uninteresting county in England (one that isn't London), and aside from that I haven't an interesting life except I sometimes suffer from anxiety, epically in social situations.

Anyways Twilight is my favorite pony out of the mane 6, Cheerilee is my favorite secondary pony. Never thought about shipping them but ever since I knew about this ship I fell in love with it. It's pretty much my OTP. It's so underrated it's saddening.

Hello
You can call me Noble/Silver or anything else you find works for you, and am an 18 collage student in the huge state of Texas. I've been a fan for about half a year, but its been a very busy half a year. I'm currently trying my had at writing fanfiction, and creating art. I'm usually always available to talk to just send me a message here or on skype.

I'm a big fan of AppleDash, TwiJack, TwiDash, OctaScratch, TwiLuna, SoarinDash and of course Twirilee. Im open to all other types, but i prefer to stick mostly to these. I hope to slowly start to change this.

I enjoy Comedy, Slice of Life, Romance, Sad, and Dark to a certain extent. I try to avoid crossovers and humanized fics, unless if they look really good.

I had considered this ship before, but the first story i found about it was The Literary Appeal, and have since then done my best to try to find any other storys based on this pair.

I go by the Name of Fimbulvinter, which translates from the Nordic language as 'The Great Winter'. The Fimbulvinter is predicted to blanket the Earth in a winter that will last three years without end and will herald the comming of the Ragnarok - The cataclysmic battle that will lay waste to the 9 realms. My avatar is the wolf Fenrir, one of the Fenris brood who shall stalk the Earth when the Fimbulvinter comes. He is fated to both kill and be killed by Odin during the last days of the battle.

I'm 25 and living in the sunny state of South Australia - the only state not founded on convicts

My favourite shipping pair is Twixie followed by Lyra and Bon-Bon. Twirilee takes third slot after that.
I'll read almost anything providing that it is well written, with the exception of Human in Equestria. Fully humanised is ok, but Human in Equestria is not my cup of tea.

I have done a number of stories covering a variety of topics, including some heavy clop. The ones I am most proud of are also the ones that have the highest negative response

When not writing on here, I also dabble in a bit of freelance reviewing. I used to belong to a review group or two, but they have been disbanded, leaving me on my own.

I got into the fandom via the haters camp. Originally I was solidly in the hater camp after watching yet another message board get taken over by 'mods are asleep, post ponies'. I got into an argument with a bronie in a chat room and he dared me to do the classic 'watch the first 5-6 episodes' deal, and well I got hooked on the well written plot lines and animation that brought me back to the halcyon days of the 90's era cartoon - rugrats, hey arnold, Rocko's modern life, etc.

Nobody in my life knows yet, as I am still in the closet about this and have no plans to come out anytime soon.

Ello, Ello all.
This Be Your Brony God Speaking.
I'm a 21 yo dude just tryin to live day to day and not starve up here in the chilly state of Minnesota.
Got's alot of music tastes and interests.
Fav of M6 If I was forced at gunpoint (with a loaded gun) to choose I would say Twi
Fav of villians - NMM and Chrysalis are tied and then discord.
Fav of background - again If I was forced I would say a 3 way tie between Trixie, Derpy and Lyra.
When it comes to stories I tend to stick to the romance genre. I love stories that feature previous villians and M6 such as NMM x M6 or Crysalis x M6.
I really don't have a favorite ship since it all depends on how the story is told. Although I do only read FxF
I have a great dislike for most OC romance stories since a lot don't do too good of a job.
Human romance stories go the same way.
Some crossovers do well. As long as they aren't romance the can do good.

Welp. I think that's it for now. Later all.

Uh... hi...

My name is Emily. I like ribbons in my hair and I want a pony when I grow up, but belonging to this site will have to do for now. My favorite pony is Luna. She's just so regal. Screw Celestia.

Don't ask a lady her age.

My fav ship is FlutterDash, but this ship is rather new to me, and since there weren't very many stories written about it (apparently), I decided to write one and join.

Also, I live in Greenland. No, it is not very green here.

:twilightsmile:

Hello, my name is Wrabbit.
::waits for everyone to say "Hello, Wrabbit." ::
I'm male and 37 (I'm not old!), and so far in the closet about liking this show that I'm finding Christmas presents. I first got turned on to the show back in '11, when I saw the fourth imageboard I visit get taken over with pony pictures. Curious as to what all the hullaballoo was about, I decided to download a few episodes and see if it was worth all the attention. After the first two, I was like, "Okay, this isn't so bad." After the first six, I realized I was hooked. I won't lie to you. What attracted me to the show most was the cuteness. Well, that and the fact that it didn't treat its audience like drooling idiots. But it was mainly the cuteness that kept drawing me back.

My name is a portmanteau of White Rabbit, and yes, I took the moniker from the Alice in Wonderland character. No, the original story, not the American McGee game. Rabbits are a running theme in my life, and the only possible way to make My Little Pony better would be to make it My Little Burrow, with bunnies everywhere. Oddly, Angel is not my favorite of the pets. He's faaarrr too... yeah.

My top 10 ships are as follows:
1. Twiliestia/Cheerilight
3. Twiluna
4. Octascratch
5. Octalight
6. Twixie
7. Lunixie
8. Twinkie-Pie
9. Lyrabon
10. Silverbloom

Romance is my favorite category, but I'll read most stories, provided they're well-written. I say "most", but there are certain things that I tend to stay away from such as self-insert OCs and HiE. There are exceptions to this, of course, but I find that those two (along with second person fics) tend to stray too far into the author's personal wish-fulfillment for my comfort. Also, second person is just bleagh in my opinion.

I was quite surprised to see my stories already in this group when I joined. Surprised and flattered. I was going to ask if there's enough Cheerilight in them to follow your rules, but I guess so. :twilightsmile: One last thing, I hope you all don't mind if I stick with Cheerilight instead of Twirilee. It just rolls off the tongue better in my opinion. :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8