Princest 1,688 members · 737 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 58

Am I the only one who wants princest shipfics without clop as the focus? It's something I've been wondering.

no your not.....

You are not alone.

Yahoo! Why can't there be more?

There's over a thousand people in this group, so I'm gonna say no. Lots of people want Princest shipfics.

5126020 No I meant ones where clop wasn't the main focus. Even of clop makes me laugh like no tomorrow.

Could be nice to see slice-of-life story where they are dates, but most of them are not completed, or they love each other like sisters not lovers.

5125926 nope though I have a rule celestia and Luna can't already be involved with anypony else except in the circumstance that those ponies they are involved with are also included in the relationship or only if it's a one off thing to spice up the relationship or a reward that. tl dr it's okay unless somepony already involved with one of the princesses isn't hurt by it.

5126105 I mean ones where they are single and become lovers. I don't like the idea of CelestiaCord becoming Princest for example. Glad to know you think the same.

No. This is exactly the kind of story that I would like to see.

5126129 So you'd like a more romantic Princest story?

I would love nothing more.

To whit, I've had one I've been meaning write for a while that I am now taking another look at thanks to you.

No promises, however.

5126124 what I mean is I don't like stories where say luna was dating twilight and then celestia comes along and confesses her feelings for luna and luna basically dumps twilight for her sister etc.an example being corrori interari (hope i spelt correctly even though I hate that fic with a burning passion) I hate those kinds of fic. but if say they were to date and didn't have existing relationships then I am fine with it. however I don't mind if the relationship is twilunestia where they all love each other.

5126231 Okay thank you for clarifying.

I wouldn't mind seeing it. In fact, most of the princest stories I can think of don't have much clop, but this is Celestia & Twi. I don't think I've actualy seen Celestia & Luna.

5126231 Weren't Twilight and Luna just friends in that fic but twilight wanted more?

Maby, but it seems like they could add her into their relationship rather dumping her. All story is twiluna teasing with a heartbreaking ending.

5126421 Celestia and Luna had already been together for a while and not everyone is into polyamory

Than why he added that plot line? To say "This is polyamory fic? Nope. Trollfics.jpg".

Comment posted by Bernkastel988 deleted Mar 23rd, 2016

5126444 It was not a polyamory plot line it was about one sided love and the struggle for the 2 sisters in a world where their love is taboo.

Than why he added one side love in a story about 2 sisters love struggling? To troll us?

5126474 Well why did jk rowling kill dumbledor just to troll us or to tell a story?

Well I take this right, because this is a adventure story and characters could be killed, when it required.
Anyway I don't understand, why he need a love triangle in a that story. Why not make a twidash and Twilight trying to find a mate to Luna, because she disagree with the princest. Maby I just feel angry because I hate love triangles and love twilunestia. As you said, you are not into polyamory, I am not into heartbreaking love triangles.

5126610 I understand and I don't acutely hate polyamory. I like it when everyone is involved and loved together not when when a couple is together and at the same time the man has 2 others he is together with and the woman with 3 others

There I agree with you. Polyamory can work only if everyone are involved.

5126389 nope they were dating and Luna became a bitch to twilight.

5125926 Well im currently busting my ass of getting my story out called "When the Kingdom Will Fall" and basically it has princest but it's the reason for everything going to shit.

No one has done one yet so I'm gonna try to tackle it.

5126884 So the whole Luna calling Celestia her true love is Luna dating twilight?

5126901 no twilight was dating luna first then got dumped by luna, and luna was only getting with celestia because she felt guilty about nightmare moon luna didn't actually love her sister like that. and so lied to both twilight(because she wanted twilight but felt she had to date her sister to repent), herself and celestia to make up for nightmare moon.

5126918 You are talking about Cuori Intrecciati right? because I am reading it right now and that's not what's happening

5126895 Sounds interesting.

5126923 Well when I was reading it I hated the clop scenes because it felt so fake and there love was false. Plus Luna playing on Twilight's feelings is so wrong.

5126932 Well you better have a strong stomach because there are gonna be guts spilled and heads crushed.

When a Kingdom falls it is a time to fight, so yeah it's a war fic.

5126936 Playing? they where out as friends and twilight taught it was something else and kissed her and she said she was flattered but she was spoken for

5126939 Twilight loved Luna but Luna upright rejected her and it pissed me off the way she did it plus she could of fixed everything there and then but nope she messed up and if that fic goes in the right direction Celestia and Luna are going down.

5126937 Please I yawn at that stuff. (In fiction.) The only problem I can see, (Aside from being too descriptive.) Is deamonizeing anyone who likes the ship.

5126940 Well Luna loved Celestia and I agree that she rejected her a little to harshly and she didn't want to reveal to anyone about her relationship with Celestia so she panicked and after that Twilight just becomes as crazy stalker

5126941 Well then how should I go about it? It is about Equestira falling and princest is the main thing at fault.

5126943 And Twilight found the truth and she can never forgive Celestia and Luna for what they are doing, plus Cadence hates then so they have no support left.

Plus Twilight was only stalking because she was curious on why Luna rejected her.

5126959 Cadence is still in the castle and willing to give them a chance and that is not a fact from me but the author and twilight does not matter why should a 20 year old put a train into a emotional connection that they have had for thousands of years? because poor ickle 20-something Twilight would feel bad for a few months?

5126971 Because poor ickle Twilight is a princess and a princess that was taught by Celestia about friendship and Celestia is the one who screwed her over and betrayed that princess, basically Celestia is a traitor. Heck she was only being with Luna because she didn't want to break Luna's heart and only at the end she realized how screwed they are and so it's a hopeless situation they can't get out off.

5126948 So long as you make it clear. (In Author's notes or something.) That it's just for fun and not meant to make fun of people or insult their intelligence. Foal did that and the author got depression from it.

5126977 Well i will warn people about it beforehand.

5126975 Celestia loves Luna and loving someone does not make you a traitor and Luna and Celestia could just leave and be together like they said in earlier chapters but didn't just because they didn't want to hurt twilight and the reason she stayed with Luna was yes not to break her heart but she wanted to be with her she only wanted to break it of because of what everyone would think

5126982 Well I think they should worry about what the other kingdoms will think because it won't be pretty at all. You know Celestia could of ended the relationship when Luna told her about Twilight and Celestia could of told Luna to get with Twilight because it's a love that could not be judge as harshly, but nope Celestia and Luna are idiots who couldn't see reason.

But let's be honest here Celestia and Luna are better of being single anyway and it's what's lots of people agree on.

5126988 Yeah I think not warning people will create a angry mob of princest fans my way when they see how everything goes tits up.

Btw if you want to read a very good war boom read Band of Brothers it's amazing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 58