Sonic Bronies 743 members · 494 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

The following is featured: Ice Cap and the battle with Knuckles :3

And in the case of the latter.... his iconic Oh No! line is featured in the video. XD :rainbowlaugh:

Thoughts? :3

I've occasionally made attempts on watching Pedro's take on Pokémon Red. I greatly enjoyed the many ties he made thus far (I'm at the part where Red is in the Safari Zone) from the myths, theories, and the branching sources (Green's involvement from Pokemon Adventures). The little bits of foreshadowing (Red seeing the back entrance to Pewter City's museum) is alright, but the thing that has me captivated the most is how he takes the gym leaders and stations them in a way that makes sense to their character, location, and moment (Lt. Surge being a prime example).

Redirecting myself back to Sonic Adventure, I still stand by at what I said that this could be better. I enjoyed how he tied the giant icicle to the avalanche and gave Sonic a snowboard through a reasonable method, but some of the scenes still feel a bit jonky (Knuckles' sudden appearance and Eggman's moments later). If Pedro were to present this animation series more in a style where everyone's story was playing out at the same time, then I think it would work more smoothly. Some events would be an issue (Gamma's flashback and Big's encounter with Gamma), but I'm sure Pedro could figure something out.

Got it. :)

And heh.... good to know you are currently watching that from Pedro. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3