Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,593 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

So, recently my stories down votes have been going down... I don't exactly know why that is though, I mean I know you can switch your votes constantly but it's been happening for all my stories. I don't think there was one jerk that down voted all my stories just for the giggles of it and then decided to turn them to up votes. Any ideas on whats going on?

But then again.... Some men, just want to see the world burn. :trollestia:

The Internet is just fucking with you mind

That is all I have to say

People can be pretty fickle at times. One moment someone might be bashing your fic, then someone comes along with a bit of prestige and says it isn't that bad, causing their opinion to change with that person. Either that, or you just might be the subject of a fortunate coincidence.:raritywink:

That's happened to one of my stories too. Maybe some people hit the wrong vote button and realized it a little late? Whatever the reason, I'm glad your stories are getting more popular. Congrats on the feature!:pinkiehappy:

1029669 yeah i'm not complaining about it at all lol.

1029676 Thank you very much! I actually didn't even think i'd come close to getting featured. :derpytongue2:

My theory is that getting so many upvotes will randomly erase a downvote here and there. Happens to me all the time.

Silver out!

Eh, I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

*Checks own stories to see if the same thing is happening all around*

There are troll users created just to downvote everything on this site. When their accounts are banned their ratings are removed.

What if it's just Knighty messing with the databases again? :pinkiecrazy:

For example, what happens when someone deletes their account? Do their votes/comments/etc. get deleted as well?

So many mind-boggling questions. :pinkiegasp:

EDIT: 1029839 kinda answers those questions. :twilightblush:

1029641 So, I'm not the only one! That's great to hear. Oh, and good on you to have a fic good enough to be featured. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12